Digital Marketing Director
Operations | Santa Rosa, CA | Full Time
Evy’s Tree is a fast-growing and fun fashion retail company that designs, markets and sells high-end hoodies and other contemporary apparel for women and girls. We’re looking for a talented marketing professional to tell our unique story in the digital marketplace and beyond!
The ideal candidate should have cross-channel experience with a variety of paid channels (e.g. Facebook, Google AdWords, YouTube) and be able to leverage that experience into effective campaigns that move users through Evy’s acquisition funnel. This is a “full-stack” role that touches nearly every aspect of running full-scope digital advertising campaigns and candidates should be prepared to both craft strategy and get their hands dirty with execution.
This full-time, onsite position is located in north Santa Rosa and offers competitive pay, flexible schedule (mompreneurs welcome!) and clothing discounts.
Reporting to the owner, you will be:
- Strategizing, planning, and executing campaigns on social, display, video, and mobile ad channels
- Setting goals, allocating budgets, and forecasting performance for campaigns
- Testing new audience targeting, messaging, landing pages, bidding strategies, and optimization tactics to expand volume and improve efficiency
- Implementing robust reporting processes that deliver actionable insights into campaign performance and tactical next steps
- Collaborating cross-functionally to craft messaging, design ads, build landing pages, improve reporting, and ensure that our ad programs are positively impacting Evy’s bottom line
- Analyzing and responding to marketing trends
Our ideal candidate will resonate with our fun and contemporary brand, and thrive in our fast-moving start-up environment. In addition you must have:
- Minimum three years hands-on experience strategizing, planning, and executing digital ad campaigns, fashion industry or related experience preferred
- Expertise on least one of the following: Google AdWords, Facebook, Twitter, Wordpress, Shopify, Doubleclick Bid Manager, AdRoll, YouTube, or a similar performance marketing platform
- An understanding of the role of brand advertising, video, and written content in a multi-touch user acquisition funnel
- Drive to constantly improve campaign performance using a “launch-test-measure-iterate” style feedback loop
- A talent for getting the most bang for your digital marketing buck: know how your campaigns drive key marketing objectives and have the analytical and Excel skills to prove it
- A passion for digital advertising with knowledge of which ad partners and platforms are worth testing, and ideas for high impact strategies
- Experience with or knowledge of multi-touch attribution modeling
- Proven success crafting digital marketing copy that drives results
- Basic web development skills
- Ability to travel (10%)
- And, be self-directed, organized, hardworking, and available for overtime as needed
If you meet these requirements and are ready to launch into a bright new career opportunity, we’d love to hear from you! Please apply using the link provided. No phone calls or emails, please. Pay dependent on experience and skill level. Please include your pay requirements in your cover letter.