Customer Service Representative
Customer Care | Santa Rosa, CA | Part Time
CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE
Evy's Tree is a fast growing fashion retail company that designs, markets and sells high-end hoodies and other apparel items located in Santa Rosa, CA. Evy's Tree work culture is best known for flexible schedules, creative and enjoyable work setting, competitive pay, and clothing discounts.
We are looking for a passionate Customer Care Representative to join our team who is excited about supporting Evy's Tree customers during the ordering process. The ideal candidate has a positive, charismatic personality and the ability respond to a variety of customer inquiries. Exceptional written and communication skills are a must. We are looking for someone to be the voice of the company and brand while being the voice of the customers.
Under the supervision of the owner(s), this position is primarily responsible for handling any customer questions, comments, and/or issues.
- Field incoming email messages through ZenDesk and respond to customers needs. Obtain necessary information for customers to adequately follow-up in a timely manner.
- Promptly respond to customer questions submitted via Live-Chat on the website.
- Promptly respond to customer request through Facebook Messenger.
- Interacts with customers on social media channels (Facebook and Instagram).
- Monitors Evy's Tree social tags and interacts with customers using them.
- Document important customer information for future reference in Evy's Tree systems.
- Collects customer feedback and information to share with the appropriate team members. Be an advocate of the customer to the company.
- Attend all required customer care related meetings.
- Receive and process returns.
- Create orders for staff and giveaway winners.
- Backup to the shipping team as needed.
- Check Yelp and search the internet bi-weekly for any reviews or comments about Evy's Tree.
- Work in Evy's Tree Local Shop and/or Evy's Tree sponsored events including Girls Night Out, Warehouse sales, pop-up shops, etc.
- Special projects and miscellaneous tasks as assigned.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, & SKILLS
The ideal candidate possesses:
3+ years experience in Customer Service Excellent written and verbal communications skills Conflict management skills with the ability to maintain a professional demeanor at all times Excellent organizational skills, strong communication and attention to details An understanding of computer systems, with the ability to troubleshoot technical issues with minimal assistance. Experience with some or all of the following programs is preferred: ZenDesk. Shopify, Facebook, Instagram, Google Business Suites, Slack and When I Work. The ability to operate effectively in a very fast-paced entrepreneurial and dynamic environment. Excellent customer management experience via social media. Schedule flexibility during peak seasons
The ideal candidate is:
- Passionate about helping Evy's Tree Customer during the order process
- Has the ability to make quick proactive decisions under pressure with little or no supervision
- A multi-tasker who can juggle multiple requests at once while remaining organized and on task
- Self-motivated and hardworking
- Flexible--must be able to change directions
- Able to respond quickly and think on their feet
- A good executor and a team player
- A Jack/Jill of all trades
The position operates in an open space warehouse office environment with occasional exposure to loud noises. Works in close quarters in an active office/warehouse that may include multiple conversations and music.
Regularly required to talk and hear, stand, walk, bend, kneel and crouch. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Ability to lift upwards of 30 lbs.
Regularly required to sit for hours.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
To apply for this position please send a cover letter and resume.