APPAREL MARKETING LEAD
Marketing | Santa Rosa, CA | Part Time
APPAREL MARKETING LEAD
Evy’s Tree is a fast growing fashion e-commerce company that designs, markets and sells high-end hoodies and other apparel items. Located in beautiful Sonoma County, Evy’s Tree work culture is best known for flexible schedules, creative and enjoyable work setting, competitive pay, and clothing discounts.
We are seeking an entrepreneurial, results-oriented and creative Marketing Leader to join our team and help take our e-commerce business to the next level. This person will develop and execute the digital marketing strategy for Evy’s Tree, working closely with cross-functional team members and an outside agency to drive brand awareness and acquire new customers. The Marketing Leader will drive both the vision and go-to-market strategy for all brand marketing campaigns – working cross-functionally across the organization to ensure a seamless end-to-end customer experience. The role will report to the CEO of Evy’s Tree and will be a critical part of the organization’s growth strategy.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a product/retail organization as well as a creative environment and will be comfortable both leading and collaborating with creative and technical teams. This role will bring together the art of brand communication and storytelling with the science of performance to create engaging and powerful marketing campaigns. The candidate will also be comfortable working in a startup environment with the ability to wear multiple hats to implement and execute strategic initiatives.
Under the supervision of the owner(s), this position is primarily responsible for carrying out the following:
- Translate business and product goals into marketing goals to develop and execute the end-to-end marketing strategy for a growing, e-commerce start-up.
- Drive the strategy and execution of brand campaigns, product launch announcements and marketing content across multiple channels. Heavy-emphasis on email and social media.
- Input and provide customer and marketing POV across all marketing/business initiatives to help create a seamless customer experience.
- Grow awareness and acquire new customers through the effective implementation and optimization of digital marketing campaigns, with a focus on driving positive, incremental return on ad spend.
- Own strategy and coordinate on all product naming, messaging, positioning and marketing creative.
- Define a measurement, analysis and reporting framework for marketing initiatives, developing clear benchmarks and goals within all channels. Synthesize and share campaign results and best practices
- Develop project briefs and serve as a team lead for design resources and agencies helping to produce marketing content.
- Oversee creative collaboration between graphic design and merchandising team members.
- Own, manage and track Evy’s Tree marketing budget finding positive ROI solutions for growth.
- Champion the customer in all decisions – be the customer’s voice.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, & SKILLS
The ideal candidate possesses:
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA or digital agency experience preferred – ideally with a background in retail e-commerce marketing.
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience, managing digital campaigns to acquire & engage users throughout the funnel.
- Experience with marketing in a multi-channel environment, particularly email and social channels. On-site marketing and/or product marketing experience a plus.
- Experience successfully managing agencies and creative/design resources with demonstrated understanding and proven implementation of analytics best practices.
- Excellent analytical skills with a proven ability to drive the evolution of marketing campaigns through the application of data insights.
- Experience with digital creative best practices.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, with an ability to distill complex ideas into easily understandable stories.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Proven self-starter with the ability to deal with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfort working in marketing/analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Shopify, Klavyio and Facebook Analytics.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office & Google Business Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and business intelligence tools.
- Understanding the interplay between online/social and traditional channels a plus.
To apply for this position, email your resume and cover letter.