Sr. Digital Marketing Manager, Lead Generation
Marketing | New York, NY | Full Time
Everplans is the leading life and legacy planning platform designed to help people gather the most important information, documents and wishes that their families need in one centralized place in case something were to happen to them. Our platform is used by hundreds of financial services firms across the country to deepen their relationships with clients and conduct multi-generational planning. Everplans cares deeply about our users and customers, and about designing and building great, innovative tools so that we can make their lives easier.
About the Position
The Sr. Digital Marketing Manager--Lead Generation, is a detail-oriented, forward-thinking individual who will use marketing data to help generate leads, make decisions about the effectiveness of campaigns, and ultimately help inform the decisions and direction of our sales department. This is an ideal position for someone whose skills and interests span marketing and sales, and who has a natural facility with technology, data and analysis, and a genuine interest in helping people.
Applicants must include a cover letter expressing why Everplans is the place for them and be able to demonstrate a deep understanding of our product. Applications without cover letters will not be considered.
- Ongoing management, advisement and continuous improvement of marketing automation processes through Salesforce/Pardot
- Developing and executing advanced, multi-touch lead and nurture campaigns through email & other outlets
- Creating lead scoring models
- Providing knowledge about competitors
- Building, testing and managing landing pages
- Reporting: Making sure the marketing data dashboard is accurate, up-to-date, and ready for our sales team at all times
- Bounce rate analysis and resolution
- Special Projects as needed
- 2+ years experience using Salesforce/Pardot
- Facility with data and analytics
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical, detail-oriented thinker with the ability to self-prioritize projects to meet deadlines
- Strong technical capabilities
- Experience working in FinTech, specifically with Financial Advisors, RIAs, or Broker-Dealers
Our offices are located in the Union Square/Flatiron area. The position includes full benefits (medical/dental/vision/401K), equity and competitive compensation.