Internal Application: Women's Health / Family Nurse Practitioner - 5+ Licenses
Medical Affairs | Seattle - Remote | Part Time and Contract
Evernow is a modern approach to women's healthcare for your late 30's, your 40's and beyond. With doctors who get it, we offer convenient, affordable care based on the most up to date medical research. We’re starting with perimenopause and menopause - the first major health events every woman faces as she enters her 40’s. Evernow connects women to the best expert physicians in women's health, proven prescription treatments delivered to your door, and unlimited communication with your doctor, all through an easy to access online platform.
Evernow is currently seeking both full and part time (at least 10 hours per week) Nurse Practitioners to join our distributed, remote team. We’re looking for clinicians with outstanding attention to detail, a technology forward focus, and unparalleled patient care.
- Perform consultations via Evernow’s groundbreaking EHR
- Evaluate patient history, provide diagnosis, prescription, and lifestyle recommendations
- Coordinate patient care and respond to patients in a timely manner
- Develop and maintain competency in Women’s Health
- Outstanding technology, written, and verbal communication skills
- Desire to help build a thriving young company
- Board Certification in Internal Medicine, Obstetrics/Gynecology, or Family Medicine; NCMP Certification preferred
- Specialty in Women’s Health preferred (Family Medicine, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Primary Care also accepted); NCMP Certification preferred
- At least 5+ State Licenses preferred, or 3+ with a strong Women's Health and HRT background.
- 2+ years' of direct patient care
- Comfort with prescribing compounded medications (currently Estradiol)
- Prior Telehealth or startup experience preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.