VP of Finance
G&A | Remote Work Opportunity | Full Time
Evernow is reinventing healthcare delivery to improve women’s lives. More than 55 million women in the U.S. are experiencing menopause symptoms, but 75% of those who seek care don’t get it. We’re building Evernow to close this gap while elevating care. Through our site and newly launched app, we deliver 24/7 supportive care for the short and long-term health changes that accompany perimenopause and menopause anchored in access to a core offering of thoroughly researched treatment plans, an expert clinical team, and a responsive approach founded on careful listening. Our goal? To build a new way of delivering healthcare based on science, innovation, and women’s lived experience with menopause. Join the team that will help us deliver it at scale.
We are hiring a Vice President of Finance to lead Evernow’s overall financial strategy to ensure strong growth and path to profitability.
- Lead the company’s overall financial strategy (equity, debt, credit lines and more) to ensure strong growth and path to profitability
- Partner with the CEO to ensure adequate capital for growth, including equity and debt financing, including fundraising
- Ensure strong analytical reporting in place to inform critical business decisions, including defining key metrics and reporting, financial forecasting and reporting, financial modeling, etc.
- Includes strategic modeling & experimentation - working with key project stakeholders to determine what happens if we change <this thing> about our business?
- Work with key stakeholders / functional leaders to establish KPIs that predict financial performance
- Lead all financial reporting – Monthly, Quarterly, Annually - including ensuring that business is ‘audit ready’ as needed.
- Oversee all accounting operations, including A/R, A/P, GL, Cost Accounting, Revenue Recognition.
- Establish and maintain documentation of internal controls, policies, and procedures related to financial reporting and business compliance.
- Assist business leaders in planning, budgeting and results management to manage the overall financial health of the business.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local legal requirements
- Prior Experience as VP Finance (or CFO) in a Series A or B stage company
- Significant experience in raising a Series B or Later Financing
- Experience in DTC and subscription / membership business
- Telehealth or online wellness experience
- Familiarity with overseeing Ops and HR functions
- Strong ability to take insights into action; have a pov about the business (not just reporting the news)
- Strong communication and relationship skills, especially at the executive level
- Ability to frame and tie financial impacts and strategies to business goals.
- Located in the Bay Area or willing to travel to Bay Area at least twice per month
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Learn more about working at Evernow by visiting evernow.com/careers.