Internal Application: Lifecycle and Engagement Marketing Director
Marketing | Remote Work Opportunity | Full Time
Evernow is a company focused on helping women to live longer, healthier and easier lives. Since 2019, Evernow has been working to leverage the power of telemedicine and advances in science to reach women who are seeking relief from their symptoms of menopause perimenopause. Evernow doctors work with women to create customized treatment plans to relieve their symptoms.
More than 55 million women in the U.S. are experiencing menopause symptoms, yet an astonishing 75% of those who seek care don’t get it. Our doctors provide expert, convenient treatments based on the latest research.
About the role:
Evernow’s mission is to be a trusted resource for women throughout all phases of their perimenopausal and menopausal journeys. The Lifecycle and Engagement Marketing Director is a critical role that will engage and inform women about hormonal changes using email, text, landing pages, SEO, and more.
Specifically support and engage women who are:
- Trying to understanding menopause/where they are in hormonal changes:
- Figuring out whether symptoms can be treated and how;
- Learning about Evernow, and deciding if Evernow is the right choice;
- Taking Evernow’s assessment, reading content and intake,
- Deciding to do a month-long trial of the service
- Engaging with new clients during first two months of service
- Ensuring clients understand products/offering supporting content and programs to drive activation
- Maintaining engagement during first three months while symptoms are abating and
- when in maintenance mode.
Your tools are email, text, landing pages, programs, and robust content. Your metrics are audience development, engagement, new trials, activation and client program participation. You will be both strategist and implementer building Evernow’s lifecycle program powered by data to create relevant communications (email, text, other) for prospects, new trials, early engagement clients and subscribers. You’ll lead segmentation strategy, implementing new programs and learning what works in terms of channel, timing, and frequency working closely with various cross-functional partners.
- Email creation, segmentation, and setup including deployment, reporting, scorecards, post mortems.
- Continuously build compelling content, making Evernow a trusted partner throughout the client journey.
- Develop strong messaging for our subscription and telemedicine products that resonate with consumers, differentiate us from the category and deliver on our brand mission, growth and engagement KPIs.
- SEO and landing page content development for prospecting; prospecting content strategies.
- Member engagement communications.
Who you are:
- Strong experience in consumer, ideally subscription-oriented marketing, with an emphasis in lifecycle marketing, multi-channel and engagement marketing.
- Detail and technically oriented - confident building and assessing campaigns in Braze.
- Hit the ground running and chart a course, and get things done. You need a strong sense of initiative and follow-through.
- Excellent project manager who can create and execute complex messaging across channels.
- Well versed in the best practices of lifecycle marketing, multi-channel marketing, marketing automation platforms and building programs to drive acquisition and retention throughout a user’s lifecycle.
- You have experience in program and campaign development across email, push, in-app, in-browser, and SMS to keep clients engaged and active.
- Adept at building relationships (with product managers, creatives, engineers, and analysts.
- Excited to be in an early stage startup and know what it takes to get new functions off the ground.
- Results driven and extremely analytical in nature, dedicated to testing, performance, and monitoring results.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Learn more about working at Evernow by visiting evernow.com/careers.