Climbing Arborist *MUST HAVE PROFESSIONAL TREE CLIMBING EXPERIEN
Groundsmen / Crew Member | Seattle, WA | Full Time
Applicants all throughout Seattle, WA encouraged to apply.
Responsible for the safe and successful completion of all Tree Climbing, Pruning & Removal Tasks.
- Basic tree care principals, pruning techniques, tree ID and disease ID
- Knowledgeable of all modern techniques of climbing & rigging
- Comfortable with close quarter removals
- Aerial rescue; safe work practices; proper PPE; hazard recognition; Dig Alert procedures and tree removal techniques; basic knots and rope operation for rigging; emergency tree rescue procedures
- Must have endurance to perform job duties throughout a standard 8 hour day.
- Excellent internal and external customer service skills, ensuring clients’ needs are met in an accurate, complete, and timely fashion by demonstrating courtesy, efficiency, and professionalism
- Show up to work each day on time; complete all tasks within time expectations; adhere to company dress code policy; follows inclement weather policy and time off reporting procedures
- Able to work well in all temperatures/ weather and tolerate excessive noise from machines, chainsaws, wood chipper with use of hearing protection.
- $3,000 Sign on Bonus after trial period
- Relocation assistance available
- Possible Relocation assistance
- Paydays are Bi-weekly, every other Monday
- $200.00 - $250.00/ day
- Average $60,000+/ Year
- Paid time off (PTO)
- 1 week of paid vacation after one year of employment
- Medical and Voluntary Dental available after 60 days employment
- 401(K) and Roth 401(K) available
- Reliable vehicle and valid Washington State Driver’s License
- Min. 2+ years Tree Climbing & Pruning experience
- Must have tree climbing gear and climb saw