Fabrication | Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Full Time
We have exciting opportunities for Carpenters to join our team. This role will be hands on with the fabrication and assembly of our projects and, at times, be on site taking part in the installation process.
The work environment is fast-paced, creative, and rewarding. If you are a team player and want to be part of a growing organization then this may be the perfect role for you.
Major Responsibilities include:
- Manufacture and assemble high quality custom structures
- Analyze and interpret drawings, specifications, and sample parts to determine tolerances
- Plan and map out fabrication strategies, determine sequence of operations, and establish set up requirements
- Collaborate with the team and look for ways to improve processes and troubleshoot current/future design and build challenges
- Initiate staging by setting up frames and testing project elements
- Perform quality control methods to ensure work pieces are fabricated to established standards
- Perform, and evaluate methods for fabrication and installation
- Packing and labelling work products for shipment and safe delivery
- Take part in installations and coordinate sites as needed including managing schedules, overseeing crew members, ensuring health & safety compliance, and coordinating sub-trades;
- Other responsibilities as required.
- Relevant finish carpentry experience
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Experience with materials including metal, solid surfaces, corian, fabric, acrylic, and rigging an asset
- You're a team player with incredible attention to detail
- Experience with architectural interiors, retail or exhibits an asset
While we wish to thank all applicants for their interest in Eventscape, only those qualified for an interview will be selected.
At Eventscape, our focus is customization, our playground is architecture and our expertise is fabrication. We are the preferred partner for design and architectural professionals around the world whose creative vision requires the highest standard of fabrication. Together we share one aim: to “build the extraordinary”!
How do we do it? By working together to refine your design concept, providing expertise on materiality, finishes, details and fabrication methods; plus, embracing R+D as a critical part of each project’s success. With dedicated project managers, design detailers, engineers, fabricators, staging as well as shipping services and installers - all in-house, we provide a turnkey solution for building your custom architectural features. With access to state of the art machinery, we truly are an architectural toy factory. We build what others can’t.