Account Management | Oakland, CA | Full Time
Hello, we’re EVB. We use creativity and our grasp of culture to make brands meaningful, profitable and famous.
Here’s the truth: If a brand ignores culture, culture will ignore the brand. As a full-service agency, we partner with brands to help solve their business challenges by boosting their cultural relevancy. We do this with a signature approach that blends emerging technology, behavioral insights, digital trends and a core understanding of the digital native.
Our job goes beyond the typical shout tactics of advertising. We develop press-worthy ideas, meaningful platforms, useful utilities and entertaining social currency that connect on an authentic and intimate level, resulting in natural participation, co-creation, sharing and good ol’ fashioned brand love.
We don’t help brands join the conversation. We help brands be the conversation.
We're currently looking for a Project Manager to join our team.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Manage digital and printed assets
- Manage, mentor and lead juniors
- Track, forecast and communicate results for the studio
- Train and supervise freelance production artists and assistants
- Archive daily work and ensure that web-ready files are pushed for scheduled releases
- Experience managing digital assets
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and basic HTML
- Eye for design + Passion for retail
In the years you have been working in the industry, you've definitely been exposed to the day-to-day running of an account. You are ready and excited to elevate your contributions both on the Clients business and well as within internal teams.
Managing competitive reviews comes easily for you and being able to identify what is insightful about the category is critical. Production of projects is beginning to be more and more familiar and comfortable and you should have an appetite to take on more.
You should be a valued team member across all departments. Helping to manage timelines, budgets and status reports/calls is seen as a big part of the responsibilities at this level keeping everyone (including the client) abreast of all relevant updates.
- Beautiful, new office space across the street from The Fox Theatre and a few feet away from the Bart Station
- We love dogs and on any given day have 3-4 hanging out with us in the office
- We nibble on both healthy and stoner snacks all week
- We love to listen to music and welcome folks who have an eclectic taste in music and who have in interest in mastering their DJ skills on the office Sonos System.
- We work hard, we play hard and we laugh a lot
- Unlimited vacation
- 10 paid annual company holidays
- Subsidized commuter benefit
- Monthly wellness allowance
- 401k with company match
- Medical (including 100% employer paid HSA plan), Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability etc.
The above job description is not intended to be an all‐inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
EVB is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, sex, age, handicap, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or veteran status. Reasonable accommodations can be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions identified above.
Veterans encouraged to apply.