PRODUCTION RESIDENT (Intern)
Production | Oakland, CA | Internship
Hello, we’re EVB. We use creativity and our grasp of culture to make brands meaningful, profitable and famous.
Here’s the truth: If a brand ignores culture, culture will ignore the brand. As a full-service agency, we partner with brands to help solve their business challenges by boosting their cultural relevancy. We do this with a signature approach that blends emerging technology, behavioral insights, digital trends and a core understanding of the digital native.
Our job goes beyond the typical shout tactics of advertising. We develop press-worthy ideas, meaningful platforms, useful utilities and entertaining social currency that connect on an authentic and intimate level, resulting in natural participation, co-creation, sharing and good ol’ fashioned brand love.
We don’t help brands join the conversation. We help brands be the conversation.
Production Resident (Intern)
EVB’s Production department creates and manages interactive content and experiences, oversees account operations and production standards, and cultivates strong relationships with Creatives. Producers are passionate about the interactive space from web to gaming to mobile and film. They have the desire to create the best interactive experiences in the world.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Creative problem solver
· Strong organizational abilities
· Quickly jump between assignments and track tasks
· Ensure guidelines and production lists are followed
· Review development lists and keep track of required tasks
· Manage multiple requests and organize schedules to adapt to changing requirements
· Update project statuses to track percent completion and next steps
· Collect info from individual producers
· Populate production section of the job folder on server
· Coordinate meetings (book rooms, send invite, etc)
· Coordinate travel and expenses for the Department as needed
· Be a problem-solver, organized and a request-filterer
· Know your way around computers, temperamental printers and pesky speakerphones
· Advertising & Project Management background is a plus
Bachelor’s Degree or pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree
· Entrepreneurial spirit to take on any challenge
· An open minded / creative approach to problem solving
· Looking to pick up and learn new abilities quickly
· Positive attitude
· Good communication skills
· Rarely complains when given a task
· Juggles multiple tasks at once
- We love dogs
We have a super cool office in Oakland
You will learn so much that your head is going to spin
We're really fun people who you will enjoy working with
$15.00 per hour
The above job description is not intended to be an all‐inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
EVB is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, sex, age, handicap, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or veteran status. Reasonable accommodations can be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions identified above.
Veterans encouraged to apply.