Account Management | Oakland, CA | Full Time
Hello, we’re EVB. We use creativity and our grasp of culture to make brands meaningful, profitable and famous.
Here’s the truth: If a brand ignores culture, culture will ignore the brand. As a full-service agency, we partner with brands to help solve their business challenges by boosting their cultural relevancy. We do this with a signature approach that blends emerging technology, behavioral insights, digital trends and a core understanding of the digital native.
Our job goes beyond the typical shout tactics of advertising. We develop press-worthy ideas, meaningful platforms, useful utilities and entertaining social currency that connect on an authentic and intimate level, resulting in natural participation, co-creation, sharing and good ol’ fashioned brand love.
We don’t help brands join the conversation. We help brands be the conversation.
Is strategically grounded in their thinking and problem solving. A Client partner in many ways and a respected ‘go to’ member of the agency team. Understanding the Clients business is paramount to help shape the day-to-day activities of the account.
Strength in the ability to manage up and down both on the Client side as well as within the agency is desirable so as to ensure the account runs as smoothly as possible. Being able to foresee bumps in the road and smooth them over to minimize escalation is imperative.
Building strong relationships with Clients, creative and producers is very important as well as being fully versed in production. Management of timelines and budgets runs through their blood as does having a hand in helping make great work.
We all know that each account lives in its own unique ecosystem… with their own languages, their own rules, and their own personalities. As an account supervisor, your job is to own each facet fully and strive to grow your leadership skills within it.
What you’ll be doing
- An Account Supervisor requires the ability to manage, and begin to lead, the agency’s day-to-day relationship with key clients.
- An Account Supervisor is essentially the lead project manager on client projects and thus must demonstrate an ability to organize workload and workflow.
- An Account Supervisor requires the ability to successfully focus the efforts of agency personnel so that projects are completed as proposed – on time, within budget and with a minimum of disruption to daily activity of client or agency.
- As an Account Supervisor you strive to have a high level of professionalism, enthusiasm, motivation and resilience; a sense of urgency to obtain results; an ability to maintain a respectful and positive attitude when under pressure ; and an ability to keep things in perspective and with integrity every step of the way.
- We all know that each account lives in its own unique ecosystem… with their own languages, their own rules, and their own personalities. As an account supervisor, your job is to own each facet fully and strive to grow your leadership skills within it.
- 5-7 years in related role, agency side experience a plus
- We love dogs and on any given day have at least 3 - 4 in the office. We snack on cereal, fresh fruit, cashews, almonds, granola bars, greek yogurt, chocolate etc. Our bar has 2 kegs on tap, sparkling water and wine. We brew Dunkin' Donuts coffee all day. We also love to play ping pong and pool and we welcome good DJ skills on the office Sonos system.
The above job description is not intended to be an all‐inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
EVB is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, sex, age, handicap, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or veteran status. Reasonable accommodations can be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions identified above.
Veterans encouraged to apply.