ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT RESIDENT (Intern)
Account Management | Oakland, CA | Internship
Hello, we’re EVB. We use creativity and our grasp of culture to make brands meaningful, profitable and famous.
Here’s the truth: If a brand ignores culture, culture will ignore the brand. As a full-service agency, we partner with brands to help solve their business challenges by boosting their cultural relevancy. We do this with a signature approach that blends emerging technology, behavioral insights, digital trends and a core understanding of the digital native.
Our job goes beyond the typical shout tactics of advertising. We develop press-worthy ideas, meaningful platforms, useful utilities and entertaining social currency that connect on an authentic and intimate level, resulting in natural participation, co-creation, sharing and good ol’ fashioned brand love.
We don’t help brands join the conversation. We help brands be the conversation.
ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT RESIDENT
EVB is seeking a talented and motivated account management intern to join our account team in Oakland. Resident is assigned to an account or accounts and given a day to day supervisor who will guide and mentor you throughout the summer. You have real hands on exposure and are immersed as a team member. You respect the process. You show up on time. You give it your best. You find opportunity for greatness in every assignment. Oh, and sometimes you are asked to answer phones
- People-person with an outgoing and positive attitude
- Strong critical thinking skills and a knack for details
- Natural collaborator, able to work with all types of people/departments
- Solid presentation skills
- Extremely organized
- Empathetic, both internally and externally
- Beautiful, new office space across the street from The Fox Theatre and a few feet away from the Bart Station
- We love dogs and on any given day have 3-4 hanging out with us in the office
- We nibble on both healthy and stoner snacks all week
- We love to listen to music and welcome folks who have an eclectic taste in music and who have in interest in mastering their DJ skills on the office Sonos System.
- We work hard, we play hard and we laugh a lot
The above job description is not intended to be an all‐inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
EVB is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, sex, age, handicap, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or veteran status. Reasonable accommodations can be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions identified above.
Veterans encouraged to apply.