Account Management | Oakland, CA | Full Time
We are Evolution Bureau, and we evolve brands for the future.
As a full-service agency, we partner with brands to help solve their business challenges by boosting their cultural relevancy. We do this with a signature approach that blends emerging technology, behavioral insights, digital trends and a core understanding of the digital native.
Our job goes beyond the typical shout tactics of advertising. We develop press-worthy ideas, meaningful platforms, useful utilities and entertaining social currency that connect on an authentic and intimate level, resulting in natural participation, co-creation, sharing and good ol’ fashioned brand love.
We don’t help brands join the conversation. We help brands be the conversation.
We're currently looking for an Account Director to join our team. You are a true client partner who shares a desire to understand their business and category almost as well as they do. You inspire clients to further push both their thinking and work and have an ability to always look ahead and help lead and manage both client and agency. A love for solving problems, calmly and strategically, is critical to the make up of your DNA. You have experience and are comfortable in leading business in a cross-functional discipline, often working with other agency partners.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
Managing from start to finish the day-to-day aspects of the client business with respect to:
- Lead clients’ marketing and advertising strategies
- Lead Account team to provide the utmost level of client service
- Liaise with clients and internal team at a senior level on a day-to-day basis
- Promote the expansion of business with existing clients
- Complete projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget
- Push clients, and the agency, creatively and strategically
- Develop and mentor the growth of Account team individuals
- 7-10 years in related role, including at least 3 years as an Account Director in an advertising agency
- QSR and/or retail advertising experience a plus
- Experience successfully managing account P&L and account growth
- Self confidence and a collaborative style
- Focus on leadership, mentoring, and growing teams and individuals through cooperation, respect and integration
- Accountability for health of the account and strength of agency relationship
Beautiful, new office space in Frank Ogawa Plaza — close to Bart and right across from World Famous Hotboys (!!!)
We love music. So much so you can share your eclectic tastes on the office Sonos system
We work hard, play hard, and laugh a lot
Flex PTO & sick days
10 paid annual company holidays
Subsidized commuter benefit
Monthly wellness allowance
401k with company match
Medical (including 100% employer paid HSA plan), Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, etc.
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis until the position is filled.