Operations | Emeryville, CA | Part Time
Eureka Therapeutics is a privately-held biotechnology company focused on developing novel T cell-based immunotherapies for hematological malignancies and solid tumors. Our unique platform is aimed at developing safe and effective genetically engineered T cells against surface cancer antigens as well as TCR-mimic antibodies, which recognize previously inaccessible cancer antigens specific for solid tumors. We have built strong pipelines of innovative drugs, with the most advanced candidates in clinical stage. In addition to our internal drug discovery programs, Eureka has ongoing partnerships with several major pharma and academic centers of excellence. For more information about Eureka Therapeutics, please visit: www.eurekatherapeutics.com.
Our growing business is looking for a part-time Receptionist/Office Coordinator to assist the management and research teams to make sure day-to-day operations are fully-equipped and operating smoothly. The ideal candidate is an extremely organized, customer service-oriented individual who can manage administrative projects in a fast-paced environment. He/she must have a strong work ethic and is a motivated team player with professionalism. Part-time hours will be sixteen (16) hours a week.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
- Ensure day-to-day operations of the office (e.g. keeping all office equipment in working condition).
- Purchase lab supplies and provide customer-oriented service to staff.
- Receive deliveries and packages and store in appropriate designations.
- Maintain the office, including break rooms and conference rooms, neat and presentable.
- Manage and coordinate all company meetings and events, and the schedules for conference rooms.
- Answer phones and greet and direct visitors appropriately.
- Distribute company-wide internal correspondence electronically as well as posting on company intranet.
- Communicate and assist visitors with parking, employee badge access, and security clearance.
- Perform administrative work such as filing, sorting and distributing mail.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate Degree in Business Administration or related field required (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
- 1+ year experience in office administration
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Customer service attitude and professionalism
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
Please submit your resume or CV and cover letter on Jobscore. All submissions will be evaluated, and interviews will be conducted for those applicants who most strongly fit our needs. If you are not contacted for an interview, your resume will remain on file and active for available positions for a period of one year.
Eureka Therapeutics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, ancestry, national origin, marital status, veteran status, medical conditions, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by law.
If you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit resumes to any employees at Eureka Therapeutics, Inc. prior to having a signed agreement. Eureka Therapeutics is not liable for and will not pay agency fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Furthermore, any resumes sent to us without an agreement in place will be considered your company’s gift to Eureka Therapeutics and may be forwarded to our recruiters for their attention.