QC Associate/Sr. Associate
Clinical T-Cell Manufacturing (CTCM) | Emeryville, CA | Full Time
Eureka Therapeutics is a privately-held biotechnology company focused on developing novel T cell-based immunotherapies for hematological malignancies and solid tumors. Our unique platform is aimed at developing safe and effective genetically engineered T cells against surface cancer antigens as well as TCR-mimic antibodies, which recognize previously inaccessible cancer antigens specific for solid tumors. We have built a strong pipeline of innovative drugs, with the most advanced candidates in clinical stage. In addition to our internal drug discovery programs, Eureka has ongoing partnerships with several major pharma and academic centers of excellence. To learn more about us, please visit our website at www.eurekatherapeutics.com.
The QC Associate/Sr. Associate will work in the Clinical T-cell Manufacturing (CTCM) group as part of the Clinical Development team. The successful candidate will be involved in developing, optimizing, and performing analytical methods for vector and T cell product.
Responsibilities include the development and execution of analytical test methods on lentivirus vector, and quality control test methods on T cell products.
- Performs in-process and quality control release testing and generates reports on final T cell products and/or lentivirus vector.
- Participates in designing and executing experiments for test method qualification and validation for T cell products and/or lentivirus vectors.
- Drafts and reviews technical documents including analytical protocols, test methods, and qualification reports.
- Participates in designing and executing stability studies for T cell products, lentivirus vectors and other key materials, such as detection reagent.
- Performs data analysis and reports results to internal team.
- Qualification of raw material, in-process material, and critical clinical reagents.
- Inventory management.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Biological Sciences or related scientific discipline.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of pharmaceutical/biotech industry or related experiences.
- Hands-on experience with cell-based assays, ELISAs, viral transduction, flow cytometry and qPCR required.
- Ability to troubleshoot when problems arise and contribute to design of follow up experiments.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meet deadlines, and prioritize work on multiple projects.
For the best fit, the candidate should be a fast learner who is detail-oriented and results-driven with outstanding organizational skills, and a team player with strong interpersonal and communications skills and capable of working collaboratively with colleagues. The candidate should be comfortable in a fast-paced environment, able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities and willing to take additional responsibilities outside of initial job description.
Please submit your resume or CV and cover letter to Jobscore. All submissions will be evaluated, and interviews will be conducted for those applicants who most strongly fit our needs. If you are not contacted for an interview, your resume will remain on file and active for available positions for a period of one year.
Eureka Therapeutics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, ancestry, national origin, marital status, veteran status, medical conditions, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by law.
If you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit resumes to any employees at Eureka Therapeutics, Inc. prior to having a signed agreement. Eureka Therapeutics is not liable for and will not pay agency fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Furthermore, any resumes sent to us without an agreement in place will be considered your company’s gift to Eureka Therapeutics and may be forwarded to our recruiters for their attention.