Customer Service/CO | Loveland, CO | Full Time
ETM Electromatic is seeking an individual to join our repair team as a Service Technician in our Loveland, CO location. As a Service Technician you will troubleshoot ETM products to identify technical problems and implement necessary repairs. Wage is $24-$27/hour, dependent on experience.
- Work directly with customers via e-mail, phone, TeamViewer and in person on site to diagnose problems and implement necessary repair actions.
- Perform system-level testing/troubleshooting of various high voltage and high power devices. Analyze and test electronic hardware using electrical schematics.
- Occasional Domestic and International travel required (up to 25%).
- Identify issues and document test results.
- Assemble electronic components, sub-assemblies, chassis, prototype and systems
- Follow work instructions, including production drawings photos, notes and verbal direction
- Soldering and touch-up of components
- Work with a team of assemblers, technicians and engineers.
- Identify and initiate continuous improvement.
- This position will require bending, twisting, pushing, pulling and lifting 50 lbs as part of the daily work process and occasionally lifting up to 70 lbs.
Desired Job Requirements and Skills:
- AA in Electronics or equivalent and at least two years of related work experience.
- Proficient use of the following test equipment: laboratory power supplies, oscilloscopes, pulse generators and variacs.
ETM is a high power electronics ODM that designs, sells and services power subsystems worldwide in the defense, aerospace, and medical markets. Current product applications are in satellite communications, radar, and test and measurement. Near term growth opportunities for ETM include power systems for linear accelerators.
We are an established, profitable, $40 million, 100+-employee, privately held business. We offer a great work environment – characterized by minimal bureaucracy and low politics. ETM’s culture is centered on meeting our clients’ needs, designing common sense solutions, and operating with honesty, integrity, and respect for others. ETM fosters a culture of openness, respect and continuous learning. We strive to provide our employees with the opportunity to lead a balanced life. We offer competitive salaries and benefits.
We are committed to creating a diverse work environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Pre-employment testing may be required.