Project Engineer - Electrical Engineer
Engineering | Newark, CA | Full Time
Project Engineer – Electrical Engineer
As a Project Engineer you will participate in the modification and support of switch mode power supplies, power inverters, high voltage/high power/high frequency switches and various analog circuits for leading edge RF technologies. You will perform detailed circuit and system design, analysis, and hardware development, including detailed product design and prototype fabrication leading to production.
- Modify and redesign existing hardware to meet customer requirements
- Document and present design analysis at design reviews
- Support detailed engineering design from lower-level assemblies through system level fabrication drawings
- Establish test requirements and write detailed test procedures
- Support production start-up and resolve technical issues with failure cause and corrective action analysis
- BSEE (Power electronics and RF engineering coursework is desirable)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S.
ETM is a high power electronics company that designs, manufactures and services power subsystems worldwide in the defense, security, and medical markets.
We are an established, profitable, $35 million, 100-employee, privately held business. We offer a great work environment – characterized by minimal bureaucracy and low politics. ETM’s culture is centered on meeting our clients’ needs, designing common sense solutions, and operating with honesty, integrity, and respect for others.
ETM fosters a culture of openness, respect and continuous learning. We strive to provide our employees with the opportunity to lead a balanced life. We are committed to creating a diverse work environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Pre-employment testing may be required.
For more information please visit our website at www.etm-inc.com.