Materials | Newark, CA | Full Time
Materials Handler – Electronics Manufacturing
ETM Electromatic is seeking Materials Handlers for the Stockroom in our Newark, CA office. In this role you will perform putaway, kitting, inventory counting, handle shortage fulfillment and window issues of parts from stockroom, as well as other duties as assigned by the Stockroom Manager. Salary range is $14-$18/hour, dependent on experience.
Desired Job Requirements and Skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in stockroom-related data entry functions (parts issue, cycle count entry, receiving etc.) using ERP system, preferably Oracle E-Business Suite
- Able to demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness in completing work assignments while complying with verbal and written instructions.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Good communication skills both verbally and in writing
Our Employees Enjoy:
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k)/Profit sharing
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
- Disability and Life Insurance Package
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
ETM is a high power electronics ODM that designs, sells and services power subsystems worldwide in the defense, aerospace, and medical markets. Our major clients include system integrators such as Northrop Grumman, L-3 Communications, EADS-Astrium, Harris Corporation, Comtech Systems and our OEM partner Amplifier Research. Current product applications are in satellite communications, radar, and test and measurement. Near term growth opportunities for ETM include high power inverters and power systems for linear accelerators.
We are an established, profitable, $35 million, 100-employee, privately held business. We offer a great work environment – characterized by minimal bureaucracy and low politics. ETM’s culture is centered on meeting our clients’ needs, designing common sense solutions, and operating with honesty, integrity, and respect for others.
ETM fosters a culture of openness, respect and continuous learning. We strive to provide our employees with the opportunity to lead a balanced life. We are committed to creating a diverse work environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S.
For more information please visit our website at www.etm-inc.com.