Materials | Newark, CA | Full Time
Material Handler – Electronics Manufacturing
ETM Electromatic is seeking Material Handlers for the Stockroom in our Newark, CA office. In this role you will perform putaway, kitting, inventory counting, handle shortage fulfillment and window issues of parts from stockroom, as well as other duties as assigned by the Stockroom Manager. Salary range is $16-$18/hour, dependent on experience.
- Put away materials, including using a forklift and pallet jack and palletizing if needed
- Perform kitting, shortage fulfillment, window issues of parts from stockroom, work order closing
- Accurately transact and physically move parts from the stockroom, maintaining a high level of inventory accuracy
- Other duties as assigned by Stockroom Manager
Desired Job Requirements and Skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to use forklift
- Ability to repetitively lift 30-50 pound packages
- Minimum one year of hands-on experience with Oracle or SAP in stockroom environment
- 1-2 years of hands-on experience working in an electronics manufacturing environment on stockroom functions
- Able to demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness in completing work assignments while complying with verbal and written instructions.
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Our Employees Enjoy:
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k)/Profit sharing
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
- Disability and Life Insurance Package
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
ETM is a high power electronics ODM that designs, sells and services power subsystems worldwide in the defense, aerospace, and medical markets. Our major clients include system integrators such as Northrop Grumman, L-3 Communications, EADS-Astrium, Harris Corporation, Comtech Systems and our OEM partner Amplifier Research. Current product applications are in satellite communications, radar, and test and measurement. Near term growth opportunities for ETM include power systems for linear accelerators.
We are an established, profitable, $35 million, 100-employee, privately held business. We offer a great work environment – characterized by minimal bureaucracy and low politics. ETM’s culture is centered on meeting our clients’ needs, designing common sense solutions, and operating with honesty, integrity, and respect for others.
ETM fosters a culture of openness, respect and continuous learning. We strive to provide our employees with the opportunity to lead a balanced life. We are committed to creating a diverse work environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S.
For more information please visit our website at www.etm-inc.com.