Manufacturing | Newark, CA | Full Time
ETM Electromatic, located in Newark, California, is seeking Electronic Technicians. We have several openings requiring a variety of skills, including: testing high power amplifiers and other high voltage/high power devices; troubleshooting technical problems in coordination with our engineering staff; managing your workload to meet a testing schedule for a product line; troubleshooting and repairing electronic systems and/or sub-assemblies.
In order to succeed as one of our technicians, you will need to be technically proficient, familiar with Microsoft Excel, detail-oriented, self-motivated and able to manage your workload to meet a complex production schedule with multiple commitments. You must have an Associate’s Degree in Electronics or Electrical Engineering and/or 3-5 years of experience.
- Proficient with multi-meters, high voltage power supplies, oscilloscopes, pulse generators and variacs.
- Proficient in troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Able to perform system-level testing/troubleshooting of various high voltage and high power devices.
- Analyze, test and repair electronic hardware using electrical schematics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- RF test experience.
- Proficient in use of spectrum analyzer and vector network analyzer.
- Familiarity with AGILE or an equivalent document management system
- Technician skills noted above
- Able to work directly with customers via e-mail, phone, TeamViewer and in person on site to diagnose problems and implement necessary repair actions.
- Some domestic and international travel required (15%-20%).
- Responsible for identifying issues and documenting test results.
Our Employees Enjoy:
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k)/Profit sharing
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
- Disability and Life Insurance Package
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
ETM is a high power electronics company that designs, manufactures and services power subsystems worldwide in the defense, security, and medical markets.
We are an established, profitable, $35 million, 100-employee, privately held business. We offer a great work environment – characterized by minimal bureaucracy and low politics. ETM’s culture is centered on meeting our clients’ needs, designing common sense solutions, and operating with honesty, integrity, and respect for others.
ETM fosters a culture of openness, respect and continuous learning. We strive to provide our employees with the opportunity to lead a balanced life. We are committed to creating a diverse work environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Pre-employment testing may be required.
For more information please visit our website at www.etm-inc.com.
To apply for an open position, please go to: https://careers.jobscore.com/careers/etmelectromatic