Electromechanical Assembler - SLC
Customer Service/SLC | Salt Lake City, UT | Temp to Perm
(Contract position through Superior Workforce Solutions, Inc)
We are seeking an individual to join our repair team as an Electromechanical Assembler in our Salt Lake City Office. Assemblers will perform a wide variety of electrical and mechanical procedures in support of our Technical Staff and Customers. This is a contract position with the potential to become direct hire after 4-6 months.
- Assemble and disassemble electronic components, sub-assemblies, chassis and systems
- Follow work instructions, including production drawings photos, notes and verbal direction
- Soldering and wiring
- Work with a team of technicians and be the go-to person for all assembly needs.
- Identify and initiate continuous improvement
Job Requirements and Skills:
- At least two years related work experience
- Preferably one (1) year of soldering experience directly applicable to circuit card assembly preferred.
- An understanding of and/or certification to the IPC-610 criteria and J-Std-001 is a plus
- Extremely detail oriented. Previous assembly/QC experience a plus.
- Ability to read and understand manufacturing instructions including wiring diagrams
- Ability to use a wide range of hand and power tools on a variety of materials
- Adaptable to different tasks as needed
- Able to work in a self-directed and team environment.
- This position will require bending, twisting, pushing, pulling and lifting 50 lbs as part of the daily work process and occasionally lifting up to 70 lbs.
- Good command of the English language, both written and verbal
This is a long term contract to hire opportunity for the right candidate. Once a full-time ETM Employee, benefits include:
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k)/Profit sharing
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
- Disability and Life Insurance Package
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
ETM is a high power electronics ODM that designs, sells and services power subsystems worldwide in the defense, aerospace, and medical markets. Our major clients include system integrators such as Northrop Grumman, L-3 Communications, EADS-Astrium, Harris Corporation, Comtech Systems and our OEM partner Amplifier Research. Current product applications are in satellite communications, radar, and test and measurement. Near term growth opportunities for ETM include power systems for linear accelerators.
We are an established, profitable, $35 million, 100-employee, privately held business. We offer a great work environment – characterized by minimal bureaucracy and low politics. ETM’s culture is centered around meeting our clients’ needs, designing common sense solutions, and operating with honesty, integrity, and respect for others.
ETM fosters a culture of openness, respect and continuous learning. We strive to provide our employees with the opportunity to lead a balanced life. We are committed to creating a diverse work environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S.
For more information please visit our website at www.etm-inc.com.