Manufacturing | Newark, CA | Full Time
ETM Electromatic is seeking an individual to join our production team as a novice electro-mechanical assembler. You will be building electronic systems and subsystems and their components using appropriate work instructions.
- With training, assemble electronic components, multiple-wire harnesses, sub-assemblies, large and heavy chassis and systems
- Follow work instructions, including production drawings, photos, notes and verbal directions
- Solder and touch-up components
- Work with a team of assemblers and technicians
- Identify and initiate continuous improvement
- Work with engineers to make changes when required.
- Able to handle multiple commitments
- With training, able to read and understand manufacturing instructions
- Comfort with using hand and power tools
- Able to safely lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis
- Basic computer skills – email, internet parts search, ability to learn to use various database programs
- Attention to detail
- Good command of the English language, both written and verbal
- Some experience with mechanical assembly work, and following work diagrams and instructions
- Basic plumbing experience
- Good hand/eye coordination and mechanical aptitude
- Soldering ability
Our Electro-Mechanical Assemblers Enjoy:
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k)/Profit sharing
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
- Disability and Life Insurance Package
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
ETM is an established, profitable, $35 million, 100-employee, privately held business. We offer a great work environment – characterized by minimal bureaucracy and low politics. ETM’s culture is centered on meeting our clients’ needs, designing common sense solutions, and operating with honesty, integrity, and respect for others.
ETM fosters a culture of openness, respect and continuous learning. We strive to provide our employees with the opportunity to lead a balanced life. We are committed to creating a diverse work environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S.