Manufacturing | Newark, CA | Full Time
ETM Electromatic is seeking an individual to join our production team as an Electronics Assembler. You will be assembling variety of electronic instruments and subsystems using appropriate work instructions. Salary range is $17-$19 per hour.
- Assemble electronic sub-assemblies, modules, wire harnesses and systems.
- Follow work instructions, including production drawings, schematics, wiring diagrams, photos, notes etc.
- Solder and touch-up PCBA
- Work as part of a team of production workers
- Participate in continuous improvement process
Job Requirements and Skills:
- 2-3 years’ experience with electronic assembly work, soldering and following work diagrams and instructions
- High School Diploma. AS Degree preferred.
- Ability to follow manufacturing instructions including wiring diagrams
- Able to use hand and light power tools
- Familiarity with IPC-610 standard
- Ability to safely lift up to 30 pounds on a regular basis
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow production schedules
- Basic computer skills – e-mail, Excel, Agile or equivalent PLM system
- Good command of the English language, both written and verbal
Our Assemblers Enjoy:
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k)/Profit sharing
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
- Disability and Life Insurance Package
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
ETM is a high power electronics ODM that designs, sells and services power subsystems worldwide in the defense, aerospace, and medical markets. Our major clients include system integrators such as Northrop Grumman, L-3 Communications, EADS-Astrium, Harris Corporation, Comtech Systems and our OEM partner Amplifier Research. Current product applications are in satellite communications, radar, and test and measurement. Near term growth opportunities for ETM include high power inverters and power systems for linear accelerators.
We are an established, profitable, $35 million, 100-employee, privately held business. We offer a great work environment – characterized by minimal bureaucracy and low politics. ETM’s culture is centered around meeting our clients’ needs, designing common sense solutions, and operating with honesty, integrity, and respect for others.
ETM fosters a culture of openness, respect and continuous learning. We strive to provide our employees with the opportunity to lead a balanced life. We are committed to creating a diverse work environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S.