Engineering | Holmdel, NJ | Full Time, Contract, and Temp to Perm
If you are looking to work in a very creative and cutting edge environment, nothing beats our office in the Bell Works Complex in Holmdel, NJ. We take our play as seriously as our work. The office has Ping pong, Foosball, whiffle ball, football games, picnics and of course, a hover board or two.
We have been building commercial encryption products for almost ten years and need some great people to help us build some new ones. We are looking for experienced .Net developers with VSTO experience who are ready to build a commercial product second to none. We require candidates to be self-starters, have excellent communications skills, a sense of humor, encryption systems and demonstrated experience building applications. We are looking for local candidates to work in our Bell Works office.
Essential Skills Needed
- .Net Framework / CLR / C# MVC
- OOP/OOAD/SOLID Design Principles
- Agile Methodologies
- VSTO/Add-In-Express, Office Automation, Add-in, Custom Task Pane and Ribbon UX
- COM Architecture, Basic Windows and Office Process Handlers and Memory Management
- Enterprise Deployment
- MS Build, App Deployment Architecture for Office Apps
- Click Once / MSI
- Web API, Web Services, MVC, XML/JSON, REST
- ASP.Net MVC Web Apps
- Modern UX Principles Responsive UI
- Advanced T-SQL, Stored Procedures, Views, Indexes
- Microsoft Office Add Ins for MAC
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities.
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Resourceful and self-motivated.
- Good sense of humor