Senior Android Developer
Engineering | Holmdel, NJ | Full Time, Contract, and Temp to Perm
If you are looking to work in a very creative and cutting edge environment, nothing beats our office in the Bell Works Complex in Holmdel, NJ. We take our play as seriously as our work. The office has Ping pong, Foosball, whiffle ball, football games, picnics and of course, a hover board or two.
We are looking for experienced Android developer leads ready to work in a very creative and cutting edge environment. We require candidates to be self-starters, have excellent communications skills, a sense of humor, demonstrated experience building applications, deployment to Google Play Store, network communications/protocols, encryption systems and willing to be a creative member of the team. We are looking for local candidates to work in our Bell Works office.
Essential Skills Needed
- OOP/OOAD/SOLID Design Principles
- Agile Methodologies
- REST APIs
- Google Play Distribution
- ASP.Net MVC Web Apps
- Advanced T-SQL, Stored Procedures, Views, Indexes
- Universal Windows Platform
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities.
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Resourceful and self-motivated.
- Good sense of humor