Video Production Assistant
Marketing | Austin, TX | Part Time, Temporary, and Internship
Eterneva is completely changing how we culturally view death and honoring our loved ones. We’re here to bring a totally different tone to the funeral space, and ensure remarkable people aren’t forgotten! And you, as a member of the marketing team and working on our video productions, will be contributing to telling some remarkable stories.
You're a storyteller and you're jazzed to document and share other's stories with the world. You're ready to dive in and assist with all the nuts and bolts that go into our video production work at Eterneva. You're an excellent communicator and grammar whiz. You love to learn both about new tech and processes and about other people's lives and their stories. You're a scheduling aficionado and ready to run a calendaring system and set up interviews.
You know that joining a startup means you're a team player ready to roll up your sleeves and help wherever the business needs!
1. Take our required hiring survey: https://www.cindexinc.com/users/ciims/processes/surveyInfo.php?USER_ID=52035&COMPANY_CODE=SuMaAdnw73&h2=1562016740
2. Show us you're serious in your cover letter! Let us know what about this role excites you, and why you're uniquely qualified to do great work!
Eterneva is a celebration of life company, that honors the lives of remarkable people and pets by turning their ashes into real diamonds.
The diamond is an extraordinarily special way to memorialize a loved one because it’s bright, it’s personal, and it’s forever.
The eight-month journey to create the diamond is just as special. We send monthly pictures, videos, updates so as to give our customers something to look forward to during a tough time, and as a result, many say we change their relationship to grief.
It’s extraordinarily meaningful work, and we make raving fans out of every customer we serve. They’ll fly across the country to visit us and send us handwritten letters to thank us for some much-needed brightness, and for impacting their life.
It’s our belief that remarkable people shouldn’t be forgotten, and it’s about time we brought meaning and celebration to end of life, instead of putting it in a box.
We’re garnering a ton of attention for our fresh approach - we recently made Inc’s 30 Under 30 list and the cover of Inc Magazine. We’ve been featured on Yahoo Finance, Viceland’s 2 Chainz Most Expensivist, On the Money, and are doing diamonds for multiple celebrities.
Report to our Content Producer
- Schedule interviews with customers
- Write story outlines and collaborate on story planning with Content Producer
- Assist in editing and captioning videos
- Shadow our Content Producer, ask him questions, learn the trade, and practice in video production practices
- We are looking for someone passionate about the Eterneva mission and telling our customers stories
- You're an excellent communicator and great writer
- You are detail oriented and organized
- You're a self-starter but also great at following an established process
- You're great at working with customers and organizing meetings with them
- You're a team player all the way
- Novice Adobe Premier skills a plus!
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Temporary position with potential to be extended
Able to serve as supervisor for academic internship credit if desired
See more Eterneva customer reviews here: https://www.eterneva.com/blog/eterneva-reviews
See our Youtube Channel for examples of our video work!