Operations | Austin, TX | Full Time
Eterneva grows real diamonds from the ashes of a loved one or pet.
We believe in the power of innovation and raising the standard. In this day and age, we believe you deserve a high standard for life and death. Technology continues to improve our living standards, yet the way we memorialize people is stuck in the dark ages.
Hundreds of years ago, we memorialized our loved ones with a one-time event and a headstone. Since then, not much has changed. And now, in our busy 24/7 world, we have less time to visit cemeteries, so the memories of our loved ones are fading through the generations.
We believe our loved ones deserve better, so we're using new technology to radically redefine the way we memorialize. By turning ashes into diamonds, we rejuvenate memorials and created a way to preserve a lasting legacy for them.
We are obsessed with customer experience and driving as much value as we can to each and every one of our customers. We are handling incredibly valuable assets and are trusted to deliver a product that might be the most sentimental object our customer will ever have.
Our margin for error is virtually non-existent and are looking for an Operations Manager that is up for that type of challenge. To better understand what we are about, read this customer story. If you are looking to do something to make an impact for a company that drives true value to people, this is your opportunity.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Benefits
- Additional Benefits
- Report to our operations-focused Co-Founder
- Own, streamline and document all operational processes
- Manage relationships with specialized contractors in carbon and diamond industry
- Source new inventory & service suppliers
- Update and manage logistics processes to maintain a zero defect environmnet
- Manage inventory
- Maintain complete customer records
- Detail Oriented - You must be meticulously organized with the ability to create instructions and document processes with the highest level of detail.
- Operational Excellence - You are able to structure Gantt charts, flow charts, and solve operational challenges. You have experience with complex processes and the organization/diligence to create and maintain a flawless operational pathway to success.
- Relevant Experience - You have experience in a carbon (including hydrocarbon drilling) or manufacturing industry with relationships you can call upon to help identify better business practices and tools
- Problem Solver - You enjoy solving problems. If something goes wrong, you're first to jump to solve it.
- Tech Savvy - You are comfortable and used to learning and using new technologies across multiple platforms and devices. You are proficient in Excel and G-Suite.
- On-Time and Reliable - You're timely, reliable, and trustworthy
- Value - You understand that what we do as a team at Eterneva is incredibly valuable and important to each and every one of our customers and their families.
- Think On Your Feet - You figure out a way to figure things out and get things done, even when the answer isn't "easy" or "obvious"
- Decision-Maker - You have to be able to make decisions on your own when need be but you're not afraid to ask for help when needed. You don't need to be given the same directions more than twice.
- Min of five years of operational experience with logistics or complex processes.