Operations | Kerrville, TX | Full Time | From $25.00 to $25.00 per hour
Why This Role?
At Eterneva, our mission is to transform the way people approach death, grief, and remembrance. We offer a unique customer journey that helps individuals honor the lives of their loved ones by focusing on their remarkable qualities. Our premier product is memorial diamonds, made by transforming the residual carbon from cremated remains into diamonds. We provide our customers with high-quality, detailed videos and images of the diamond growth process, so they can witness the transformation themselves.
We are seeking a detail-oriented individual to join our team to meticulously form growth cells using a specific, precise process. The primary responsibilities of this role include loading and unloading the machine to facilitate diamond growth and maintaining adherence to standard operating procedures to ensure high-quality, repeatable consumable production. Experience with diamond growth is not required, as Eterneva will provide guidance and support in this area.
Focus of this Role:
Maintain adherence to SOPs for consumable production: This involves manufacturing components for HPHT machines with laboratory-style precision. The incumbent will adhere to standard operating procedures to ensure quality manufacturing, and document any necessary modifications.
Preserve orderly manufacturing areas: Throughout each stage of the diamond creation process, it is important to prioritize cleanliness and prevent contamination. The incumbent will keep the lab clean and free from possible contamination to maintain a publicly presentable aesthetic.
Load and unload our HPHT machines: The incumbent will place the customer's loved ones' carbon in the growth cell, load and initiate diamond growth by starting the machine, turn off the machine, unload the growth cell, and extract the diamond from it.
Cross-training on acquisition: The incumbent will develop an informed familiarity with the collection and processing of starting biogenic material, as well as how to process them through the steps of the purification stage and store the resulting carbon.
Tasks as assigned: In addition to the primary responsibilities, the incumbent may be assigned a variety of tasks that may or may not be immediately related to the job. All team members are expected to roll up their sleeves when and where required, but this should not exceed 10-20% of the overall workload on a monthly period.
1. Produce HPHT machine consumables
2. Load and Unload the HPHT machines
2. Manage SOPs and storage of consumable inventory
3. Maintain an orderly workspace
4. Supplement the processing cremated remains into pure, refined carbon
● You are an extremely detail-oriented person
● You work methodically, executing tasks with uniform control and to thorough completion
● You're mission-driven, want to serve others, and be a part of something greater than yourself
● You're an incredibly hard worker and love working with people as self-motivated as you
● You're honest and transparent
How We’ll Measure This Role:
● Adherence to company values
● Quality of day-to-day work
○ Quality control checks on produced consumables
○ Stabilized inventory
● Maintained cleanliness and organization of ops areas
● Level of detail-orientation in maintaining process records & documents
- Laboratory experience 1-2 years(+) preferred
- OR 3-5 years in Manufacturing experience.
- Assessment: Review and edit an SOP for comprehension and error correction