Account Executive, Inside
Sales | Austin, TX | Full Time
Eterneva is a fast-growing start-up with a huge vision to disrupt the funeral industry. As one of our early sales team hires, you will get to have a massive direct influence on our exciting trajectory!
You are a thoughtful, confident, self-motivated seller who's looking for more meaning in your work. You can tell a winning story. You are empathetic, yet competitive. You can handle some ambiguity and continue to maintain a positive outlook on a consistent basis. You have the ability to challenge others with thought-provoking positions, are great at building genuine relationships and follow up with tenacity.
You have a successful track record with closing deals in a non-transactional environment. You stand out as a strong conversationalist with a genuine touch.
Our customers are going through one of the toughest times in their life, so it's our goal to bring brightness to their grief, and give them something positive to look forward to. It's the most rewarding job on the planet because you get to read message after message of how you are changing people's lives and relationship to grief (check out our customer reviews below!)
We are a fast-growing start-up with a huge vision to disrupt the funeral industry, so you're ready for fast-paced and work hard. We're building a tiger-team of exceptional people to take Eterneva to great heights!
1. Take our required hiring survey: https://www.cultureindex.com/c/SuMaAdnw73
2. Show us you're serious in your cover letter! Let us know what about this role excites you, and why you're uniquely qualified to do great work!
Eterneva is a celebration of life company, that honors the lives of remarkable people and pets by turning their ashes into real diamonds.
The diamond is an extraordinary way to memorialize a loved one because it’s bright, it’s personal and it’s forever.
The eight-month journey to create the diamond is just as special. We send monthly pictures, videos, updates so as to give our customers something to look forward to during a tough time, and as a result, many say we change their relationship to grief.
It’s extremely meaningful work, and we make raving fans out of every customer we serve. They’ll fly across the country to visit us and send us handwritten letters to thank us for some much-needed brightness, and for impacting their life.
It’s our belief that remarkable people shouldn’t be forgotten, and it’s about time we brought meaning and celebration to end of life, instead of putting it in a box.
We’re garnering a ton of attention for how we're changing the conversation around death, dying and grief - we recently made Inc’s 30 Under 30 list and the cover of Inc Magazine. We’ve been featured on Yahoo Finance, Viceland’s 2 Chainz Most Expensivist, On the Money, and are doing diamonds for multiple celebrities.
Eterneva is located in South Austin near the intersection of i35 and 290.
Eterneva's Mission: To change a culture and conversation around death, grief, and remembrance.
- Make it Count - On & Off the Field we show up every day with energy, enthusiasm, eager to do our best work. We also act with intention and invest in ourselves and our close relationships outside of work.
- How Can I Be Better? we have growth mindsets, high standards, and are always wanting to improve. We enjoy learning new things and practice extreme ownership over our mistakes.
- Do As You Say we follow through on what we commit to and are dependable and accountable.
- Get Their Back we develop strong relationships across the team, we support each other, and we know if the team fails, everyone fails.
- Be the Change we're passionate about our mission and don't accept the status quo. We're a source of brightness to our customers and always thinking about how we could add more value and create raving fans.
Report to our Head of Sales
Respond thoughtfully and swiftly to inbound sales inquiries
Conduct phone consultations with potential customers
Create Raving Fans of every customer you talk to
Manage sending and receiving “Welcome Kits” to get the diamond process started
Previous full-cycle sales experience
B2C experience is preferred
Managed pipeline using a standard CRM (Hubspot, Salesforce, etc)
Passion for building genuine relationships and serving others
Bonus for a background in psychology or counseling
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Competitive base + commission
100% medical benefits
Unlimited vacation policy
See more Eterneva customer reviews here: https://www.eterneva.com/blog/eterneva-reviews