Summer Law Clerk
NIV | San Francisco, CA | Temporary
Erickson Immigration Group (EIG), is a full-service, premium business immigration law firm located in San Francisco, California. We pride ourselves on a perfect plus customer experience through trust, honest, transparency and availability to our clients.
We are currently looking for a business immigration Law Clerk to join our Nonimmigrant Visa (NIV) team for Summer 2018.
Ideal candidates will have a can-do, anything is possible, the client comes first attitude.
Job Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
• Utilize web-based immigration case management system and database continuously and accurately
• Conduct Immigration-related research
• Participate in projects outside scope of work
What we expect from you:
• 2 or 3L or recent law school graduate
• Experience with a case management system (such as INS Zoom, Tracker, or LawLogix) as well as MS Excel and/or Google Docs
• Detail-oriented, organized and energetic attitude
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
We are only looking for people interested in getting the work done no matter what it takes and realizing that this is going to be long hours, nights and weekends. EIG offers a fantastic work environment and a chance to be a part of a fast growing and exciting legal practice and the opportunity to work with excellent and interesting clients.