PERM Program Manager
Paralegal | Arlington, VA | Full Time
Erickson Immigration Group (EIG), is a full-service, premium business immigration law firm located in Arlington, Virginia and San Francisco, California. We pride ourselves on a perfect plus customer experience through trust, honesty, transparency, and availability to our clients.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated PERM Program Manager to join our team! Ideal candidates will have a can-do, anything-is-possible, the-client-comes-first attitude. This position can be fully remote.
• Oversee the PERM program and be the subject matter expert for assigned clients.
• Includes tracking and managing client policies & practices, data management and communications liaison for clients.
• Monitor each program to ensure adherence to regulatory timelines and liaise with case management to ensure that all cases are assigned and filed in a timely fashion.
• Coordinate and work remotely with team members and clients across multiple time zones.
• Preparing and filing prevailing wage requests and/or assigning such to support staff
• Preparing materials for clients to review resumes generated during labor market testing
• Record and track all pertinent data generated from the above tasks including dates, case numbers & associated regulatory timeframes.
• At least 1-2 years of business immigration experience with a force on PERM/Green Card processing of high-volume data analysis and data processing
• Understanding of general PERM process
• Strict attention to detail & superior organizational skills for deadline management
• Experience with Google Suites & Microsoft for reporting purposes
• Manage and track high volume of daily tasks across multiple clients
• Communicate authoritatively and in a timely fashion with team members regarding PERM-specific items and issues
• Ability to pivot to time-sensitive tasks, as needed
• Experience with a case management system (such as INS Zoom, Tracker, or LawLogix) as well as MS Excel and/or Google Docs
• Detail-oriented, organized and energetic attitude
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
EIG offers a fantastic work environment and a chance to be a part of a fast-growing and exciting legal practice. We offer a competitive salary, health care benefits, 401K, casual attire (yes, jeans!), and the opportunity to work with excellent and interesting clients.