Paralegal | Arlington, VA | Contract
Erickson Immigration Group (EIG), is a full-service, premium business immigration law firm located in Arlington, Virginia. We pride ourselves on a perfect plus customer experience through trust, honesty, transparency, and availability to our clients.
We are currently looking for a talented writer on a contract basis to create compelling content for our most valued projects. The ideal candidate will be an expert wordsmith and storyteller that can showcase our content in a compelling way. This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material. This position requires performing online primary research for each assigned project. Each assigned project will require approx. 10-15 pages of writing. The successful candidate should also be detail-oriented and committed to meeting tight deadlines. Preference will be given to those with a strong writing portfolio, bachelor’s degree, and relevant work experience. This is a 100% remote position.
What we expect from you:
- Detail-oriented, organized and energetic attitude
- Excellent grammar and writing skills are essential
- Must have your own computer and internet access
- Excellent research skills
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, English or related
- Prior immigration experience not required, but prior experience drafting L-1/O-1/EB-1 petitions is a plus
- Background in technical or creative writing is a plus
Please submit a 3-4 page writing sample along with your resume.