Paralegal | Arlington, VA | Full Time
Erickson Immigration Group (EIG), is a full-service, premium business immigration law firm located in Arlington, Virginia. We pride ourselves on a perfect plus customer experience through trust, honesty, transparency, and availability to our clients.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated Legal Assistant to join our team! Ideal candidates will have a can-do, anything-is-possible, the-client-comes-first attitude.
• Drafting, preparing, and collating U.S. immigration documents for US Visas
• Utilizing web-based immigration case management system and database continuously and accurately
• Preparing documents for scanning and mailing
• Working closely with other coordinators and attorneys across multiple departments within the firm and your own team
• Monitoring internal systems to ensure immediate processing and keeping high-level customer service standards
• Contributing to the development of firm processes to simplify work, standardize procedures and help the team operate more efficiently and effectively
• Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience
• Experience with document scanning and data entry
• Experience with a case management system (such as INS Zoom, Tracker, or LawLogix) as well as MS Excel and/or Google Docs
• Detail-oriented, organized and energetic attitude
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
EIG offers a fantastic work environment and a chance to be a part of a fast-growing and exciting legal practice. We offer a competitive salary, health care benefits, 401K, casual attire (yes, jeans!), and the opportunity to work with excellent and interesting clients.