Junior Case Manager
Operations | Arlington, VA | Full Time
Erickson Immigration Group (EIG), is a full-service, premium business immigration law firm located in Arlington, VA and San Francisco, CA. We pride ourselves on a perfect plus customer experience through trust, honesty, transparency, and availability to our clients.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated Junior Case Manager to join our Team! Ideal candidates will have a can-do, anything-is-possible, the-client-comes-first attitude.
Job Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Administrative tasks such as reporting and data migration
- Create and manage electronic files
- Utilize web-based immigration case management system and database continuously and accurately
- Monitor daily workflow and project progress to ensure timely processing and completion of cases
- Contribute to the development of firm processes to simplify work, standardize procedures and help the team operate more efficiently and effectively
- Participate in projects outside the scope of work
What We Expect From You:
- Driven by data and processes
- Team player that has the ability to work independently
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with project management and/or global mobility is preferred
- Expert knowledge at MS Excel, including pivot table, lookup functions, and charts
- Experience with a case management system (such as INS Zoom, Tracker, or LawLogix) as well as SharePoint, and/or Google Docs
- Ability to adapt to the workflow for the team of attorneys
- Ability to multi-task and maintain performance level in a fast-paced, agile environment with shifting priorities and deadlines
- Corporate Immigration knowledge is preferred but not required
- Organizational and time management skills
EIG offers a fantastic work environment and a chance to be a part of a fast-growing and exciting legal practice. We offer a competitive salary, health care benefits, 401K, casual attire (yes, jeans!), and the opportunity to work with excellent and interesting clients.