Human Resources Generalist
Human Resources | Arlington, VA | Full Time
Erickson Immigration Group (EIG), is a full-service, premium business immigration law firm located in Arlington, VA. We pride ourselves on a “perfect-plus” customer experience through trust, honesty, transparency and availability to our clients. We are currently looking for a Human Resources Generalist to join our HR team!
Ideal candidates will have a can-do, anything is possible, the client comes first attitude. The ideal HR Generalist will have at least 5 years of experience in relevant HR experience with a focus on: Onboarding, Employee Relations, Employee Engagement, Training & Development, Compensation & Benefits, Payroll, and Paycor. This role will be based in Arlington, Virginia.
• Administer leave and benefits programs
• Prepare and maintain all employee records, letters and other contractual documents in personnel files
• Support the employee lifecycle process, including on-boarding, performance management, staff training and development and off-boarding activities, etc.
• Promote learning and development within the organization; facilitate training when required
• Manage employee relationships, responding to any queries
• Advise Leadership on day to day employee issues
• Handle HR matters reliably and in accordance with legal requirements
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date employee data in Paycor
• Support Leadership by completing ad hoc tasks and projects according to business needs
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Degree in Human Resource Management or at least 5 years of Human Resources generalist experience, preferably in a large organization
• A strong communicator and highly collaborative with exceptional relationship management skills
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Demonstrated experience successfully leading, coaching and mentoring others
• Effective influencing and consulting skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to team effectively with others
• Ability to successfully drive change and implement new business processes
• Ability to effectively function in a fast-paced environment with multiple changing priorities
• Ability to facilitate training sessions as well as business meetings
EIG offers a fantastic work environment and a chance to be a part of a fast-growing and exciting legal practice. We offer a competitive salary, health care benefits, 401K, casual attire (yes, jeans!), and the opportunity to work with excellent and interesting clients.