Attorney | Arlington, VA | Full Time
Erickson Immigration Group (EIG), is a full-service, premium business immigration law firm with offices in Arlington, VA and San Francisco, CA. We pride ourselves on a perfect plus customer experience through trust, honesty, transparency, and availability to our clients.
We are currently looking for an attorney to join our Global Team! Ideal candidates will have a can-do, anything-is-possible, the-client-comes-first attitude. We are looking for a highly motivated attorney with at least two years of business immigration experience to join our global immigration team. In this role, the attorney will work on an agile team focused on assisting our clients with obtaining work permits in over 80 different countries.
Ideal Candidates Will:
· Handle a high-volume case load
· Have experience with outbound immigration and international compliance
· Utilize web-based immigration case management system and database continuously and accurately
· Communicate effectively with foreign nationals, clients, colleagues, and subordinates
· Conduct Immigration-related research
· Participate in projects outside scope of work
What we expect from you:
· 2 years of business immigration experience
· Experience with a case management system (such as INS Zoom, Tracker, or LawLogix) as well as MS Excel and/or Google Docs
· Detail-oriented, organized and energetic attitude
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Are a member of good standing with the bar in any state
EIG offers a fantastic work environment and a chance to be a part of a fast growing and exciting legal practice. We offer a competitive salary, health care benefits, 401K, casual attire (yes, jeans!), and the opportunity to work with excellent and interesting clients.