Director of Operations/Technology
Operations | Arlington, VA | Full Time
Erickson Immigration Group (EIG), is a full-service, premium business immigration law firm headquartered in Arlington, VA. We pride ourselves on a perfect plus customer experience through trust, honesty, transparency, and availability to our clients. We are currently looking for a Director of Operations to join our team! Ideal candidates will have a can-do, anything is possible, client comes first attitude.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (include but are not limited to):
- Own and drive the firm’s technology strategy with creative solutions.
- Project management, business process analysis, strategic planning, and process documentation.
- Partner effectively with leadership in Finance and Legal teams to plan and deliver on strategic initiatives.
- Communicate and collaborate with the CEO and firm leadership on scope, timing, process, and implementation of assigned projects.
- Analyze organization, design, functionality, and information flow of various interconnected systems ensuring maximum efficiency and business value.
- Document business requirements and participate in prioritization process for systems implementation planning cycles.
- Provide strategic and operationally savvy insights on cross functional projects.
- Oversee the development of training and implementation materials, participate in implementation, and provide post-implementation support as needed.
- Vendor management.
OUR WISH LIST FROM THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Must be affable and able to get along with all staff (lawyers, paralegals, support staff) with inspired and kind leadership.
- JD or MBA required.
- 5+ years of experience in law firm operations, project management, or business analysis.
- Savvy with technology and creative with technology stack options.
- Intermediate to advance knowledge in Excel, including pivot table, look up functions, and charts.
- Demonstrated ability to scale and improve efficiency of business processes with both technology and process improvement methodologies.
- Results oriented with an ability to define goals and metrics, develop actionable plans, and manage work to achieve desired outcomes.
- Change oriented while working effectively in the face of ambiguity, shifting priorities, and rapid change.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively with team members in remote locations.
EIG offers a fantastic work environment and a chance to be a part of a fast growing and exciting legal practice. We offer a competitive salary, health care benefits, 401K, casual attire (yes, jeans!), and the opportunity to work with excellent and interesting clients.