Contract Business Immigration Attorney
Attorney | San Jose, CA | Contract
Erickson Immigration Group (EIG), is a full-service, premium business immigration law firm located in San Francisco's Union Square. We pride ourselves on a perfect plus customer experience through trust, honesty, transparency, and availability to our clients.
We are currently looking for a Contract Business Immigration Attorney to join our team! Ideal candidates will have a can-do, anything-is-possible, the-client-comes-first-attitude.
Ideal Candidates Will:
· Prepare and accompany green card applicants to USCIS interview appointments at Santa Clara field office. Serve as liaison between firm and applicant for the final step of the green card process.
· Have at least three years’ experience with the green card application process (PERM, I-140, and I-485)
· Conduct Immigration-related research as needed
What we expect from you:
· 3 years of family or business immigration experience. Employment-based preferred.
· Detail-oriented, organized and energetic attitude
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Are a member of good standing with the bar in any state
EIG offers a fantastic work environment and a chance to be a part of a fast-growing and exciting legal practice. We offer a competitive salary, health care benefits, 401K, casual attire (yes, jeans!), and the opportunity to work with excellent and interesting clients.