Business Immigration Paralegal
Paralegal | Arlington, VA | Full Time
Erickson Immigration Group (EIG), is a full-service, premium business immigration law firm located in Arlington, Virginia and San Francisco, California. We pride ourselves on a perfect plus customer experience through trust, honesty, transparency, and availability to our clients.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated Business Immigration Paralegal to join our team! Ideal candidates will have a can-do, anything-is-possible, the-client-comes-first attitude.
• Processing/Drafting H-1Bs, L-1s, O-1s, and or PERM applications
• Utilize web-based immigration case management system and database continuously and accurately
• Contribute to the development of firm processes to simplify work, standardize procedures and help the team operate more efficiently and effectively
• Conduct Immigration-related research
• Participate in projects outside the scope of work
• 2-3 years of business immigration experience
• Experience with a case management system (such as INS Zoom, Tracker, or LawLogix) as well as MS Excel and/or Google Docs
• Detail-oriented, organized and energetic attitude
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
EIG offers a fantastic work environment and a chance to be a part of a fast-growing and exciting legal practice. We offer a competitive salary, health care benefits, 401K, casual attire (yes, jeans!), and the opportunity to work with excellent and interesting clients.