Business Immigration Paralegal
Paralegal | Arlington, VA | Temporary
Erickson Immigration Group (EIG), is a full-service, premium business immigration law firm located in Arlington, Virginia. We pride ourselves on a perfect plus customer experience through trust, honesty, transparency, and availability to our clients.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated Business Immigration Paralegal to join our team! This position will last 1-3 months. Ideal candidates will have a can-do, anything-is-possible, the-client-comes-first attitude.
• Assist attorneys with the collection of data and documentation, prepare and file adjustment of status applications with USCIS.
• Utilize web-based immigration case management system and database continuously and accurately
• Contribute to the development of firm processes to simplify work, standardize procedures and help the team operate more efficiently and effectively
• Manage and organize legal documents and confidential materials
• 1 year of experience as a legal assistant
• Experience with a case management system (such as INS Zoom, Tracker, or LawLogix) as well as MS Excel and/or Google Docs
• Detail-oriented, organized and energetic attitude
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
EIG offers a fantastic work environment and a chance to be a part of a fast-growing and exciting legal practice. We offer a competitive salary, health care benefits, 401K, casual attire (yes, jeans!), and the opportunity to work with excellent and interesting clients.