Business Immigration Paralegal
Paralegal | Arlington, VA | Full Time
Erickson Immigration Group (EIG), is a full-service, premium business immigration law firm located in Arlington, Virginia. We pride ourselves on a perfect plus customer experience through trust, honest, transparency and availability to our clients.
We are currently looking for a business immigration paralegal to join our team! Ideal candidates will have a can-do, anything is possible, the client comes first attitude.
Job Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
• Processing/Drafting H-1Bs, TNs, E-3s, L-1s, O-1s, and PERM applications (I-90, N-400, I-485, N-565, I-765 and I-131)
• Utilize web-based immigration case management system and database continuously and accurately
• Contribute to the development of firm processes to simplify work, standardize procedures and help the team operate more efficiently and effectively
• Conduct Immigration-related research
• Participate in projects outside scope of work
What we expect from you:
• 4+ years of business immigration experience
• Experience with a case management system (such as INS Zoom, Tracker, or LawLogix) as well as MS Excel and/or Google Docs
• Detail-oriented, organized and energetic attitude
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
EIG offers a fantastic work environment and a chance to be a part of a fast growing and exciting legal practice. We offer a competitive salary, health care benefits, 401K, casual attire (yes, jeans!), and the opportunity to work with excellent and interesting clients.