Business Immigration Paralegal
Paralegal | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Erickson Immigration Group (EIG), is a full-service, premium business immigration law firm located in Arlington, Virginia and San Francisco, California. We pride ourselves on a perfect plus customer experience through trust, honesty, transparency, and availability to our clients.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated Business Immigration Paralegal to join our team! Ideal candidates will have a can-do, anything-is-possible, the-client-comes-first attitude.
This role provides you with the opportunity to be fully remote. West Coast time zone or (ability to adapt to same) is preferred!
• Processing/Drafting Immigrant Visa applications (IV) , including PERM applications I-90, N-400, I-485, N-565, I-765, I-131 and 1-140)
• Utilize web-based immigration case management system and database continuously and accurately
• Contribute to the development of firm processes to simplify work, standardize procedures and help the team operate more efficiently and effectively
• Conduct Immigration-related research
• Participate in projects outside the scope of work
• Have at least 2 years of experience with Immigrant Visa (IV) applications including PERM, I-90, N-400, I-485, N-565, I-765, I-131 and 1-140
• Experience with a case management system (such as INS Zoom, Tracker, or LawLogix) as well as MS Excel and/or Google Docs
• Detail-oriented, organized and energetic attitude
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
EIG offers a fantastic work environment and a chance to be a part of a fast-growing and exciting legal practice. We offer a competitive salary, health care benefits, 401K, casual attire (yes, jeans!), and the opportunity to work with excellent and interesting clients.