Sr. Team Coach
Technology | Remote in Chennai, Tami Nadu, India | Full Time
Advance Possibility Join Episource, a leading provider of risk-adjustment services, software, and solutions for health plans and medical groups.
Leverage your robust communication skills at a flourishing company as Episource’s Sr. Team Coach.
Episource’s Sr. Team Coach is similar to a scrum master or agile coach. In this remote, full-time, work-from-home position, you’ll report to Episource’s Enterprise Coach. This role is similar to a senior scrum master or agile coach.
Learn how you’ll impact Episource:
- Leverage your people passion. You will support teams by developing a lean/agile mindset emphasizing Team Members’ continuous improvement. You will also support our teams' development as complex human systems by championing diversity, equity, inclusion, belonging, psychological safety, and constructive conflict resolution.
- Cultivate communication. Facilitate events that create an open, safe, and innovative environment for all. Support others in becoming facilitators. Create an environment of accountability and results within teams. Empower teams to remain accountable and leave enforcement to team leadership.
- Coach and collaborate. Coach individuals and teams to reach their highest potential, leveraging their creativity, resourcefulness, and wholeness.
- Act as an agile advocate. Support agile adoption across the organization, help non-technical people understand agile delivery, and facilitate continuous improvement in partnership with other coaches to increase team effectiveness.
What your journey at Episource will look like:
- In your first three months at Episource, you’ll be mostly integrated into the teams you’re supporting and have a basic understanding of their projects.
- Throughout your next six months at Episource, you’ll be fully integrated into the teams, possess a complete understanding of your projects, and will be making a significant impact and contributions.
- By the end of your first year at Episource, you’ll have implemented the provided supervisor feedback, making suggested improvements to your projects.
Here is how you will benefit as a valued member of our Expert Teams at Episource.
- Remote culture with company equipment, virtual access, and monthly internet allowance
- Career Development
Here is what you’ll bring to the Expert Teams at Episource.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least ten years of experience as a leader within software development organizations, preferably in the healthcare industry
- Five years of experience in coaching Agile teams and stakeholders remotely
- Superior Communication Skills
- G-Suite Proficiency
- Exposure to Jira, Rally, Digital.ai’s Agility, Pivotal Tracker, Asana, Shortcut, etc.
Here is a good-to-have for the role at Episource:
- Healthcare industry experience
- Master’s Degree
- Remote coaching experience to internationally distributed teams and stakeholders with diverse cultures and backgrounds
EPIC Core Values: Entrepreneurial, Positive, Integrity, Customer-focused
The embodiment of our EPIC Core Values defines our team member experience. We are proud to demonstrate and celebrate these values daily, and we showcase these to one another, our candidates and applicants, and our esteemed clients.