Sr. Project Analytics Specialist
Operations Management | US - Remote | Full Time | From $82,000.00 to $103,000.00 per year
Join Episource, a leading provider of risk-adjustment services, software, and solutions for health plans and medical groups.
Bring your passion for analytics to a flourishing company as Episource’s Sr. Project Analytics Specialist.
This role is an independent contributor to the organization. In this remote, full-time, work-from-home position, you will report to Episource’s Manager, System Analytics.
Learn how you’ll impact Episource:
- Partner with a passion. Collaborate with global team members from Episource to develop, deploy, and maintain business intelligence tools and automated reporting. Use your strong communication skills to facilitate collaboration and ensure all teams are on the same page.
- Act as a customer advocate. As our Sr. Project Analytics Specialist, you will be responsible for vendor file updates and ongoing support. As needed, you will also train the client and other stakeholders on large-scale change orders.
- Serve as a production and operational SME. As our Sr. Project Analytics Specialist, you will be a trusted advisor and subject matter expert on production and operational forecasts and revisions. You will understand the business model of each operation, client, and project to deliver customized solutions and support.
- Showcase your meticulous eye for detail. Perform trend analysis and control by analyzing, researching, developing, and maintaining project data. Investigate issues and cases to identify root causes and provide impact analysis for ongoing problems, changes, and requests for new functionality.
What your journey at Episource will look like:
- In your first three months at Episource, you’ll be a subject matter expert on all MRR operations, consulting with our premium clients. By this time, you’ll be able to provide data-driven solutions.
- Throughout your next six months at Episource, you’ll generate your forecasts for projects and possess the ability to support both of Episource’s operations teams.
- By the end of your first year at Episource, you’ll lead multiple projects and serve as the dedicated analyst throughout our premium and high-priority client line of business, serving as a consultant to them.
Here is how you will benefit as a valued member of our Expert Teams at Episource.
- Remote culture with company equipment, virtual access, and monthly internet allowance
- Self-managed Flexible Time Off / Paid Time Off + eight paid holidays per year
- Parental Leave
- Wellness Programs (EAP, Calm App)
- 401(k) with company match
- Career Development: Tuition reimbursement, certifications, and seminars
- Health, Vision, Dental, Voluntary Life, and AD&D Insurance
- Health Savings Account / Flexible Savings Account
Here is what you’ll bring to the Expert Teams at Episource.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Six years of experience in operational / business / data analytics roles — preferably in the technology industry
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce, data loads, and extracts
- Strong Communication Skills
- Advanced in Excel using complex formulas, lookups, and pivot tables
- Proficient in SQL
- Trained in Microsoft Suite
- Conversant in Tableau and other business intelligence tools
- High understanding of the risk adjustment industry
Here is a good-to-have for the role at Episource:
- Snowflake Experience
- Skilled in analytical tools such as R, Python, Java, Matlab, SAS, etc.
- TIN and NPI data with chart retrieval understanding
EPIC Core Values: Entrepreneurial, Positive, Integrity, Customer-focused
The embodiment of our EPIC Core Values defines our team member experience. We are proud to demonstrate and celebrate these values daily, and we showcase these to one another, our candidates and applicants, and our esteemed clients.
Pay is based on several factors, including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, location, and other relevant factors. This is Episource’s good faith and reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this position as of the time of posting. In addition to your salary, Episource offers benefits such as a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements: please see our benefits section above for more information.)
Expert Teams. Ingenious Technologies. Our journey started in 2006 with medical billing and coding services for physicians, then pivoted to HCC coding for payers. We’ve grown by learning and listening to clients. Our entrepreneurial mindset drives innovation and collaboration and aims to provide exceptional service experiences. Fifteen years later, we are a platform company delivering insights and interventions using superior technology workflows and people.
Episource will require proof of COVID-19 vaccination for all patient-facing healthcare workers and client-facing employees.
Episource, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Episource, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location where the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.