Senior Staff Software Engineer
Software Support | Remote in Hanoi, Vietnam | Full Time
Our MCC(Medical Chart Coding) Team is looking for a Sr. Full Stack Staff Engineer(L5) to join
us. Our mission is to create the best-in-class chart coding solution. We trust, support, and
empower each other. We embrace partnership and ONE Team Culture. Our ideal candidate is
ready to work with new technologies and architectures in a forward-thinking mindset that’s
always pushing boundaries. Here, you will take complete, end-to-end ownership of the product
across the entire stack. You will be building products across the stack and have a firm
understanding of web frameworks, APIs, databases, and multiple back-end languages. You’ll be
solving the challenges that impact both the front end and back end architecture, and ultimately,
delivering amazing global user experiences.
● Work across the full stack, building highly scalable distributed solutions that enable
positive user experiences and measurable business growth
● Develop new features and infrastructure development in support of rapidly emerging
business and project requirements
● Assume leadership of new features from conceptualization to deployment
● Ensure application performance, uptime, and scale, maintaining high standards of code
quality and thoughtful application design team
● Lead daily support and maintenance of the Chart Coding Tool and proactively seek
long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving mission
● Establish an overall architecture vision for the domain and ensure specific components
are appropriately designed and leveraged
● Provide detailed design and documentation of each component of the solution
● Closely work with the Product Manager to deliver the required features
● Develop maintainable, scalable, and high-efficient source code that meets business
requirements and best practices.
● Coach and review other team members’ codes to ensure best practices are followed.
● Identify complexities and break those into reusable components for the team.
● Guide the team in anticipating future use cases and helps them make design decisions
that minimize the cost of future changes
● Closely work with Medical Record Retrieval Team to understand the impact of the changes and
optimize the existing architecture setup
● Work hand in hand with the Design team to build high-quality user interfaces that align
with our design standards from Episource Design System.
Knowledge and Experience:
● Hands-on experience with different AWS Services
● Experience working in a lean-agile way
● Expert-level experience in Python and Python frameworks such as Django
● Practical knowledge of accessibility best practices, WCAG 2.0 AA compliance, and
● Advanced level knowledge of HTML, CSS, SASS, Media Queries, and Material UI.
● Strong understanding and familiarity with CI/CD pipelines with Github.
● 7+ years of direct experience in software development and/or programming design and
● A desire to grow through collaboration with peers and stakeholders
● Strong analytical skills with the ability to learn quickly
● Strong hands-on coding skills and embrace Domain-Driven Design
● Strong communication skills
● Commitment to collaboration and continued growth and development is key to the
● Salesforce knowledge is preferred but not required
Episource, with over 6,000 employees worldwide, is a leading health plan provider of risk adjustment services and solutions. We provide a complete and integrated set of services and products to simplify the way Medicare, Commercial, and Medicaid health plans manage their risk adjustment and quality programs. We work with health plans and healthcare organizations to absorb the most challenging aspects of program implementation, operations, and management.
We invite you to learn how we impact healthcare every day so that we all can live our best. Learn more at Episource.com
Episource will require proof of COVID-19 vaccination for all patient-facing healthcare workers, all client-facing employees, those employees who are required to perform business travel, and all designated in-office-based positions.
Episource, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Episource, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.