Senior Product Marketing Manager
Marketing | Gardena Cali HQ - Hybrid/Onsite | Full Time
We want to see you thrive. Optimize the possibilities. As our Senior Product Marketing Manager, bring your unparalleled enthusiasm for marketing new products to a flourishing organization.
As the Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will serve as an individual contributor and report to Episource’s Vice President of Marketing.
Although you can perform this role remotely, you will need to live close enough to travel to Headquarters in Gardena, CA, for frequent meetings. (California or bordering states required)
Your B2B marketing experience is pivotal in this role. Showcase your B2B skillset with dynamic persona creation and quick market responsiveness, securing brand loyalty by quickly speaking to client needs. With your B2B influence, you'll have the power to transform Episource by reaching new clients and markets - ultimately driving sales - and positioning Episource at the forefront of the industry.
What you’ll do at Episource:
- Serve as the voice of the customer. Develop customer personas and establish consistent user experience throughout their use of Episource products. Serve as an SME to other Episource teams, supplying tools to showcase the value of our products to our valued customers.
- Drive the marketing framework. You’ll lead, develop, and launch marketing campaigns using the Pragmatic Institute Framework. This includes marketing plans, budgets, messaging and positioning, buyer insights, strategies, and more.
- Position new Episource products with passion. Live at the epicenter of exciting new product launches. Own and develop the product roadmap, value proposition, messaging, content, and marketing plan when new products launch throughout the Episource family.
- Cultivate collaboration. Partner with our product teams to understand how Episource technology aligns with our customers’ needs. Help our communications team create compelling content that will assist the sales team nurture leads with ease.
- Observe with an eye for improvement. Enhance existing marketing strategies using data from mark research, social and paid media, and third-party sources.
What your journey at Episource will look like:
- In your first three months at Episource, you will do deep dives into risk adjustment, end-to-end risk adjustment platforms, Episource customers, their pain points, and their success stories.
- In your first six months at Episource, you will work directly with product development teams on innovator solutions. You will lead market research projects and build out the next generation of Episource’s product roadmap.
- By the end of your first year at Episource, you will own and lead the go-to-market strategy for risk adjustment solutions across the entire Episource platform.
What you’ll bring to Episource:
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing, product management, or related field in a B2B or B2B2C SaaS company
- Healthcare experience preferred (Hospital systems, pharma, medical devices, etc.)
- Leadership expertise and the ability to foster a diverse and inclusive team
- Knowledge of healthcare/risk adjustment industry (preferred)
- Experience with go-to-market strategy and frameworks; SaaS solutions and platforms (preferred)
Why you will love working at Episource:
- We offer an exceptional company culture with passionate, enthusiastic coworkers
- Self-managed Flexible Time Off + eight paid holidays per year
- Parental Leave
- Educational assistance: Tuition reimbursement, certifications, and seminars
- Health, Vision, Dental, Voluntary Life, and AD&D Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Health Savings Account
- Wellness Program (EAP, Calm App)
- Remote work with monthly internet allowance
Why choose Episource?
We are reinventing how healthcare organizations manage their member population in an ever-changing healthcare landscape. We seek people who take pride in their work and hold them to high standards. Join us in our mission to simplify healthcare.
Episource, with over 6,000 employees worldwide, is a leading health plan provider of risk adjustment services and solutions. We provide a complete and integrated set of services and products to simplify how Medicare, Commercial, and Medicaid health plans manage risk adjustment and quality programs. We work with health plans and healthcare organizations to absorb the most challenging aspects of program implementation, operations, and management.
We invite you to learn how we impact healthcare daily so that we all can live our best. Learn more at Episource.com
Episource will require proof of COVID-19 vaccination for all patient-facing healthcare workers, all client-facing employees, those employees who are required to perform business travel, and all designated hybrid/in-office-based positions.Episource, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Episource, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.