Salesforce Software Engineer
Software Support | Remote - US | Full Time
Join us in our mission to simplify healthcare. Design, test, and implement Salesforce software applications for a flourishing organization as a Salesforce Software Engineer.
What you will do at Episource:
- Serve as a Salesforce expert. Coordinate system analysis, design, coding, and testing within our main Salesforce platform.
- Leverage your people passion. Partner with internal team members to continuously deliver optimized enhancements and features. Guide the team to anticipate future use cases, abling them to make design choices that minimize cost.
- Collaborate and coach. Provide mentoring and thought leadership throughout the team, guaranteeing accurate and effective code. Ensure team members maintain high standards of code quality.
- Orchestrate a concept to reality. Establish an overall architecture vision for the domain and ensure specific components are appropriately designed and leveraged.
What you will bring to Episource:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or closely related field or equivalent experience
- Salesforce certification (Platform Developer I or Platform Developer II preferred)
- Hands-on experiences in OOP development, such as Java, C#, or Python
- 5+ years of direct experience in software development and / or programming design and systems management
- Experience with SFDX DevOps Tools such as Copado and SFDX CLI (preferred)
- Knowledge of ETL tools such as Informatica and SparkETL (preferred)
- Salesforce custom development using Visualforce, Apex, LWC, Flow, Triggers, Batch Apex, Salesforce API
Why you will love working at Episource:
- We offer an exceptional company culture with impassioned, enthusiastic coworkers
- Self-managed Flexible Time Off + eight paid holidays per year
- Parental Leave
- Educational assistance: Tuition reimbursement, certifications, and seminars
- Health, Vision, Dental, Voluntary Life, and AD&D Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Health Savings Account
- Wellness Program (EAP, Calm App)
- Remote work with monthly internet allowance
Why choose Episource?
We are reinventing the way healthcare organizations manage their member population in an always-changing healthcare landscape — this is no easy task. To achieve it, we are constantly seeking people who take pride in what they do and hold themselves to high standards. People who strive to make a difference. Join us in our mission to simplify healthcare.
Episource, with over 4,000 employees worldwide, is a leading provider of risk adjustment services and solutions for health plans. We provide a complete and integrated set of services and products to simplify the way Medicare, Commercial, and Medicaid health plans manage their risk adjustment and quality programs. We work with health plans and healthcare organizations to absorb the most challenging aspects of program implementation, operations, and management.
We invite you to learn how we impact healthcare every day so that we all can live our best. Learn more at Episource.com
Episource will require proof of COVID-19 vaccination for all patient-facing healthcare workers, all client-facing employees, those employees who are required to perform business travel, and all designated in-office-based positions.
Episource, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Episource, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.