Sales Operations Specialist
Sales | Remote - US | Full Time
Join our mission to simplify healthcare. Serve as a data expert and Salesforce SME for Episource as a Sales Operations Specialist.
What you will do at Episource:
- Leverage your love for data. Monitor, evaluate, and report data. Present a quarterly business review to both the sales team and its leaders, adapting the sales strategy accordingly based on defined KPIs, themes, analytics, and metrics.
- Observe with an eye for improvement. Optimize and prioritize opportunities for enhancement throughout the sales process, guiding leaders through discrepancies, and adjusting accordingly.
- Serve as a Salesforce SME. Use Salesforce to identify new avenues for sales opportunities and processes. Craft new tools via Salesforce. Partner with Episource's Salesforce implementation team by becoming the key liaison between both them and Episource's sales team.
- Leverage your love for sales. Craft dynamic sales resources, supplying the team with compelling means to elevate Episource's sales strategy. Provide onboarding of new sales team members ensuring they have all the access and resources they need to ensure their success at Episource.
What you will bring to Episource:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of experience in sales/marketing operations, sales coordination, or sales enablement (ideally in B2B / SaaS)
- Experience with using Salesforce required, specifically creating dashboards and reports
- Advanced data manipulation skills in Excel
Why you will love working at Episource:
- We offer an exceptional company culture with impassioned, enthusiastic coworkers
- Self-managed Flexible Time Off + eight paid holidays per year
- Parental Leave
- Educational assistance: Tuition reimbursement, certifications, and seminars
- Health, Vision, Dental, Voluntary Life, and AD&D Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Health Savings Account
- Wellness Program (EAP, Calm App)
- Remote work with monthly internet allowance
Why choose Episource?
We are reinventing the way healthcare organizations manage their member population in an always-changing healthcare landscape — this is no easy task. To achieve it, we are constantly seeking people who take pride in what they do and hold themselves to high standards. People who strive to make a difference. Join us in our mission to simplify healthcare.
Episource, with over 4,000 employees worldwide, is a leading provider of risk adjustment services and solutions for health plans. We provide a complete and integrated set of services and products to simplify the way Medicare, Commercial, and Medicaid health plans manage their risk adjustment and quality programs. We work with health plans and healthcare organizations to absorb the most challenging aspects of program implementation, operations, and management.
We invite you to learn how we impact healthcare every day so that we all can live our best. Learn more at Episource.com
Episource will require proof of COVID-19 vaccination for all patient-facing healthcare workers, all client-facing employees, those employees who are required to perform business travel, and all designated in-office-based positions.
Episource, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Episource, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.