MRR - Ops Support | Remote - US | Full Time
Join us in our mission to simplify healthcare. Showcase your passion for initiating, planning, and organization as a Project Manager at Episource.
What you will do at Episource:
- Serve as an organizational expert. Drive success and client (and internal stakeholder) satisfaction with your efficiency and meticulous eye for detail.
- Leverage your love for coordination. Orchestrate projects from launch to conclusion and everything in between including idea development, team assembly, client engagement, and more.
- Cultivate communication. Serve as the central link between clients and Episource's internal operations team throughout the delivery of each project. Keep each party informed and coordinate client requests with the utmost care and empathy.
- Collaborate and coach. Provide coaching and thought leadership throughout the retrieval operations team, ensuring accurate and effective outcomes through your thoughtful feedback.
What you will bring to Episource:
- 3+ years of project management experience
- 2+ years of experience in tech or healthcare industry (preferred)
- Ability to travel up to 10% of work time: Travel is primarily local throughout the day although some projects may require overnight travel
Why you will love working at Episource:
- We offer an exceptional company culture with impassioned, enthusiastic coworkers
- Self-managed Flexible Time Off + eight paid holidays per year
- Parental Leave
- Educational assistance: Tuition reimbursement, certifications, and seminars
- Health, Vision, Dental, Voluntary Life, and AD&D Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Health Savings Account
- Wellness Program (EAP, Calm App)
- Remote work with monthly internet allowance
Why choose Episource?
We are reinventing the way healthcare organizations manage their member population in an always-changing healthcare landscape — this is no easy task. To achieve it, we are constantly seeking people who take pride in what they do and hold themselves to high standards. People who strive to make a difference. Join us in our mission to simplify healthcare.
Episource, with over 4,000 employees worldwide, is a leading provider of risk adjustment services and solutions for health plans. We provide a complete and integrated set of services and products to simplify the way Medicare, Commercial, and Medicaid health plans manage their risk adjustment and quality programs. We work with health plans and healthcare organizations to absorb the most challenging aspects of program implementation, operations, and management.
We invite you to learn how we impact healthcare every day so that we all can live our best. Learn more at Episource.com
Episource will require proof of COVID-19 vaccination for all patient-facing healthcare workers, all client-facing employees, those employees who are required to perform business travel, and all designated in-office-based positions.
Episource, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Episource, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.